Recent content by marqees101

  1. Help Wanted Manga Artest wanted for Saviors of Time.

    you are probably better off posting this in deviant thread. That's how i got my artist
  2. Saviors of Time:Intro chapter. What do you think?

    WOW.... I'm confused on so many levels... So Zenvoo is the samurai who body gets taken over by the Nebu chick with no eyes who wants her spot in heaven back. She needs to take over this new earth do it though? Why is this necessary ? Who created her ? And these new swordsman are they time...
  3. God's Blade ( My 1st Manga Project )

    THANK YOU THANK YOU.. IM ABOUT TO POST SOME MORE... :) ---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ---------- PG 1 God's Blade PG 2 God's Blade PG 3 God's Blade PG 5 Preview Art PG 6 Preview Art https://www.facebook.com/GodsBladeFanPage Tell Me what ya'll...
  4. Ideas and plots for Manga you don't need

    this reminds me of hitman reborn a little? have you watched or read this anime/manga ?
  5. God's Blade ( My 1st Manga Project )

    Can't wait for you guys to see my manga. You gonna be real surprise with the work that's being down now ---------- Post added August 08, 2013 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was July 27, 2013 at 05:15 PM ---------- Jen Makiko 2013 Edition Blake G 2013 Edition Promo Banner...
  6. Critiques for my WIP manga, "Bullet Proof."

    I like it. Love the art work. Old school stuff. That dude reminds me of vash the stampede. Keep posting and keep us updated!!!!!!
  7. Artist looking for a writer

    Hopefully this project comes out good. Keep us posted.
  8. [OWLZ]

    interesting so far. the speech bubbles on point. emotions are good. the art is a little so so in some parts. probably want to touch up some of the facial features. but besides that keep it going.
  9. Ryoshi

    I like what i'm seeing here. interesting stuff. Can you link me to you dA account. i'm writing my own manga so I love to see other people's artwork and read how you portray your own artwork. I'm going to keep an eye on this one. seems really interesting work.
  10. Request: Drawing God's Blade Manga

    http://godsblade.smackjeeves.com/ That's the first 10 pages. I have about 20 done but need an artist to re do them in his/her own style traditional japanese manga or even Korean Manhwa . I also I have snippet of the story online for people to read...
  11. Artist looking for a writer

    I got manga if your interested. already saw someone else post in here. so don't know if you already linked up with them. My title is called God's Blade
  12. God's Blade ( My 1st Manga Project )

    i need a new artist. until then i'm at a blank. anyone want to be my artist lol
  13. (untitled)

    hmmm... what's revert about. I found it on smackjeeves but you only have the title page for now.. so i know nothing lol
  14. Amateur Manga: GOD REALM

    so are you the author of God Realm ..??? Or you just the artist if i may ask
Top