[OWLZ]

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I love the speech boxes/balloons xDD That typing effect is really cool! (I mean, the blinking underline mark)
The story is interesting, I'd like to see more of it. Maybe you could add backgrounds in the next chapters?^^
 

Fmarocks013

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've actually started to do that a bit more in the next few pages in chp 1. I'm glad someone likes it so far :D
 

marqees101

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
interesting so far. the speech bubbles on point. emotions are good. the art is a little so so in some parts. probably want to touch up some of the facial features. but besides that keep it going.
 
Top