Recent content by martigan

  1. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 520 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Here's a little more from the first part バレ来てないみたいなんで looks like the spoiler hasn't come yet/isn't coming ゴルゴンの目 "Gorgon's Eyes" ギア2で二人と余裕で戦うルヒ the two of them fight Luffy in Gear 2nd 燃えるサラマンダーとか髪の毛がヤマタノオロチって技で応戦するも They prepare an attack that looks...
  2. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 516 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Well, since no one has bitten yet I'll go ahead and do it, but Aohige's translation actually gets most of this already ワンピース詳細文字バレ 第516話 海賊女帝ボア・ハンコック One Piece details spoiler: Chapter 516, Pirate Empress Boa Hancock 扉絵(カラー2P)麦わら達全員出てます On...
  3. The Martigan thread

    Venicia, thanks for the encouragement. Actually, I tried my hand at 438 and 441, which you can find in the old One Piece spoilers. I've saved them and eventually I'll put all my translations up in my sub-forum. To be honest with you though I didn't really feel entirely confident in the first...
  4. The Martigan thread

    As manu said, so far I have translated the last two chapters of Zan and Muhyo to Roujie chs. 16-18 (the translation shiraku released for 16 was yoropiko's, but I translated it as well). In the future, I'll continue to translate Muhyo to Roujie as long as I can, and possibly work on some other...
  5. The Martigan thread

    I'm not any percent Japanese. I've been studying for near to two years right now, but I've been going at it pretty intensely. For example, my last semester of college, I took 3 Japanese language courses and two other non-language Japanese courses. I took the JLPT二級 in December, but I have...
  6. The Martigan thread

    Well, like the forum says, here's a thread where you can ask me questions about myself, share your opinions on my translations, beg me for money, or do whatever you feel like. My name comes from Val Kilmer's character in the movie "Willow", in case ya didn't know. enjoy!
  7. One Piece Translators Wanted!

    I'm gonna do my best from now until at least a couple of months to translate the scripts as soon as they come out. I'd just read it as soon as it came out anyway, so I want to give back to all those who want to read it as quick as it's posted, like I do.
Top