Recent content by max mahito

  1. max mahito

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I thought Buyuden has lot of potential for future, but this really surprising.Buyuden's enjoying good rank in Japan.
  2. max mahito

    Aegon-rokudo's thread

    Buyuden is going in a normal pace.1-5 chapters will be out on tuesday.Then by next Sunday, probably we can catch up to 8.^_^ Chapter 4 may come out on Friday(tommorrow) ;)
  3. max mahito

    Why do you Scanlate?

    I like manga.Then I was introduced to Edited Manga by FH.Then I begin to feel Editing is fun.So, I scanlate :p
  4. max mahito

    The Gottheim thread!!

    My balls translator, right? Saw you for some time in FH. Anyways, nice to meet you~
  5. max mahito

    The Kewl0210 Thread - Oh, the world's gone mad, now...

    So, that's the reason you're always reserved while talking, then? :p Anyways, Nice thread.Took sometime to read it though xD
  6. max mahito

    The cnet128 Thread

    hey, carlos, would ya like to translate "Kekkaishi" for a few while?
  7. max mahito

    One Piece credit page.

    I request any manga fan art makers to prepare a colored credit page for my Edited Mangas. May I request anyone specifically?(I am new here on MH)
  8. max mahito

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Max Mahito from Franky House. Hardcore OP fan. Everything is a secret about me.:D I am here for uploading my works from FH and downloading raws. Thanking you.:D
Top