Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

max mahito

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
India
Max Mahito from Franky House.
Hardcore OP fan.
Everything is a secret about me.:D
I am here for uploading my works from FH and downloading raws.

Thanking you.:D
 

klosi3

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im Klosi3, age 20, i've read a couple of manga already. I like the psychological and mysterious types, but i also like some shounen. Monster and 20th century boys made me like manga. The ones that im currently reading are: Naruto, Bleach, Major, Fantasista, Alive, Holyland, Bloody Monday, Doubt, Real, Suicide Island, Parasyte, One Outs.
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kinda strange I haven't introduced myself...

Hello, I'm Eshvoide...

I live in Maryland, US. I am a Filipino but I was raised here in the United States, but I can understand a 'little' bit of tagalog. I have been to the Philippines a couple of times, but every time I go there it changes. The last time I went was back in 2000. To visit my grandmother who passed away with Alzheimer's disease.

Hobbies: Anime, Drawing, Manga, Video Games, and Video Game Music
Favorite Manga: (I am very picky with manga since I like to find characters who are cute mainly girls and must have a good storyline, I am kinda getting sick of god-like characters in manga which kinda kills the reality-ness, but enough chatter) Ubel Blatt, Eyeshield 21, Dragon Quest: Dai's Big Adventure, MAPS, Tokyo Underground, Rave Master, and a couple of others that I can't think of at the top of my head

Dreams:
- I want to go to Japan one day.
- I have a lot of comics I want to share but my drawings are horrid.

Japanese Knowledge: Not really that good
Manga that I have NOT on MH: Hikosaki Returns!, MAPS, Tokyo Underground, and few others that I can't think of right now
 
Last edited:

natural-log

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Just registered today~ the name's "natural-log" currently living in US. I joined this mangahelper community coz I love reading manga plus, joining a community seems fun XD. Nice to meet you all!
 

MarcyOne

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Newbie Introduction

Greetings!

I'm Marcy from Atlanta and I just wanna drop
an introduction since I'm a newbie here. I hope
you'll welcome me here and let's get united in
this forum.

Cheers!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Welcome everyone! Seems that quite a few of you are from US.
I hope you are not lost here. As a start, maybe you can make some new friends at the Hangout Thread or at the Fun Forum. :)
 

carl85

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
intro from Argentina

Hello, my name is Carlos, i have 23 years old
- My passion is the cars, for that reason my favorite manga and anime is Initial D -
 
Last edited:

Rei ~♥

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Heya guys!
I'm new here. I joined like 12 hours ago~

Ilove Bleach, HxH and One Piece! :love

Nice to meet you :hug
 

WhatWhatinthebutt

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi, does anyone actually read this thread other than the newcomers?
And I'm actually 19, just don't feel like changing it...
 

Wrouf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi!

So hello everybody! My name's Antoine, I come from France and i'm here to read the latest chapters of Naruto and of course chat a maximum about this manga!

To continue this introduction what can i say, i'm 24 yo, still a student in a graduate school of engineering, and i love to learn english reading mangas!

so if you wanna chat a little bit, post a private message!

have a nice day! :p
 

Legend@rYSanniN

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello mangahelpers! and hello Everybody..!

My Name is : Legend@rYSanniN, Age and Hoobies : unknown :p

I am from Indonesia, and currently following one manga just one, Naruto manga. Recently, I was tried to read and follow other like Bleach, onePiece etc. But still I am focused on Naruto.

so, that's all

Best Regard for Admin and staff for making really goodlooking Forum.

thanks, and Glad to Join
 

Bea Rabbit

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hello guys..
Im Bea Rabbit..
Im new here so please take care of me!

My short intro:
-14 years Old
-Manga Lover
fav.mangas: Pandora Hearts, Koko ni Iruyo, Boyfriend, Crimson Shell
-Hobby is reading manga and writing (I cant draw manga :( )
-I can speak japanese a bit, and also english, Indonesian, and deutsch

Okay thats all.
*bows*
Hope I accepted here.. :)
 

ryuukossei

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hello everybody~
I'm ryuukossei, 19, from Indonesia. (I saw some Indonesian here too, halo smuanyaa~ XD )

I like mostly Sounen, Seinen, and manga about cats but I like to read the other genres too. My favorites manga all the time are Vagabond and Shin Angyo Onshi.

Recently, I wan to collect manga about cats. If you have any recommendation, please PM me. Thanks~ ^_^

Dozo yoroshiku onegai shimasu ne~ XD
 

Ginji Amano

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi
My name nugraha Noyz,The manga's that im currently reading is Magister Negi Magi, GetBackers ... and much more.
I heard from my friend, if this web is very interesting.
that all from i hope we can exchange some information about the lastest manga
 

BigSimo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yo, this is a pretty pro place. It's in fact just the thing I was after!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hi minna...i registered a while ago, started to post a few weeks ago, and now took time to explore this site. Cool stuff here...anyway i'm bene lori and i like pretty much everything japanese=>manga,too. I read a lot of manga, til now, but i like anime more, 'cuz it's more comfortable. Anyway naruto and bleach are the current ones which are present on this site(as far as i know), so U can find my posts there. Good site, funny people, interesting theories
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
y0 everyone! Welcome to this wooooooonderful place of uhm..... manga... and...ehm....love.
Here's some threads to get you started!

Where Do You Come From?
What Languages do you know?
How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Feel free to check out the manga sections, as well as the general area and the art ones.

Hope you will continue to stay for a long time and if you need anything feel free to throw a PM towards any of the Mods, Globals or Admins.

Best Wishes

/Blai
 

Franzl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hiho,
I'm Franzl (Real Name: Franz XD), 17 years old and from the beautiful Germany. I found out about this site just like the person above me and I'm a fan from the 1. minute. At the moment I read a lot of manga and I look her to see if new chapters are online or not. I try to do more for this site in the next time, so wish me good luck ^^

PS: I dont now if every sentance is right so be nice to me XO
 

KennethSoulSociety

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hello everyone, I've just decided to register here due to the fact that manga is a common interest. Light Novels are also a favorite past time so please be nice to me.
†:wtf†​
 
Last edited:

richermartyn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where do you come from? - discussion

Hi,
I am Richer Martyn,
I am IT person. This time I am perusing my software engineering degree.
I like the forums. I like reading them and solve the problems of people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top