Recent content by mel418

  1. mel418

    Request Member Status Change Request

    I would like to graduate from "translator in training" to "translator". I have 11 translations up (all japanese to english). http://mangahelpers.com/t/mel418 Thank you! :amuse Done
  2. mel418

    Done translation

    alright, thanks for the tip!
  3. mel418

    Done translation

    A new character appears on the scene! Ok, so he just tells his name then something relating to his name. His name is Haba Kirimaru 羽々斬丸 Kirimaru 羽々とは大蛇のことだ haba means the serpent (:S) Kirimaru 咬みつこうとする大蛇を斬るーわかるか? you try to bite me and I cut the serpent - understand? (again...
  4. mel418

    Done Translation help

    Hi there, I am translating a manga and up came a letter. I understand its general meaning, but Im not sure what the character who wrote the letter is telling the character who is reading the letter. Here is the page: http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/36724/51 And the...
  5. mel418

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: First manga translation, want reviews! Thank you for the review. Ill apply the modifications.
  6. mel418

    Feedback Links disappear

    Yeah, sounds exactly like it. And yes, I have IE 7.0. I guess I just have to get another browser, since I still cant submit a translation.
  7. mel418

    Feedback Links disappear

    Not all the time, but quite often, all the links on a page would disappear. This also happens for when I want to submit a translations. The body for the box disappears and I cant type it up. Same thing for drop-down boxes. (my mistake if the name is different)
  8. mel418

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    First manga translation, want reviews! My apologies if this is a bit long, but I would like some feedback on the job I did. Since this is the first manga, I would like to know where I can improve for future translations (as well as this one). The raw is at...
Top