Recent content by Memicky

  1. Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

    Here is the new trailer again.
  2. Discussion Legendary Dragon Slayer Acnologia

    Personally, I think Acnologia became like he is due to his immense inhuman power and the side effects of Dragon Slaying Magic. Out of the statements of the Dragons, I think he "dragonized" during the war. I don't think, any dragon knows that he can shift foms; they just know how to prevent it...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 515 Discussion / 516 Predictions

    For me, Erza's Father resembles Wahl Icht. The corpse of him could be used to create Wahl.
  4. Conditional Lucy vs Mard Geer

    Is the current Lucy strong enough to fight the King of the Underworld? Location: Where CSK and Mard Geer fought Intel: To Kill Restrictions: None (Lucy can summon CSK and Mard Geer can use Etherious Mode) Feats only
  5. Predictions Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread

    I don't think that destroying the Eclipse Gate would affect people who enters the gate in time before the gate was destroyed (as long they "leaves" before it gets destroyed. I believe it only affects those who comes from the future changing the past, because they cannot enter the gate, if it...
  6. Games Naming a power

    Celestial magic
  7. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Guild: Crime Sorcière :hi Magic: Holder Magic Exceed: Nichiya :bored Lover: Erza :spaz Number of Team Members: 7 Team Members: Trimens :mono, Wendy, Lyon, Lucy and Laxus :verily Rival: Ren Rank: S-Class Celestial Spirit: Libra
  8. Football UEFA Euro 2016 - Tournament & Bracket

    http://europredictor.uefa.com/bracket/share/AVUHhuHstxdNJgCz1whi
  9. Discussion Power Rankings Sorter

    I've made a list, but tried to only use the latest feasts (Starts with GMG-Tartaros) for people with different arcs.
  10. Favorites Favorite Characters

    My List: Thx for the sorter!
  11. Hangout Tournament General Discussion/Hangout Thread

    I have a question because of the results in group c. Mira and Jura have both 26 votes and are together the 4. But there can only advance 4 participants to the next round. Will be there another voting for the two or is there any other thing planned because of it?
  12. Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Source and thanks to: https://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/ Alvarez Empire Member of The Spriggan 12: Eileen Buresion Known as The Scarlet Despair Ch. 484 Title: 「バケモノ6人」6 Monsters. She’s confronting Natsu & Co.
  13. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Meredy's Magic allows her to make people feels the pain of other people without taking the wound. But if one of the linked persons dies, the other person also dies. I wonder, if it is possible for Meredy to kill Acnologia with it. She has just link him with anybody (Alvarez fodder e.g.) and kill...
Top