• After a long hiatus, the Scavenger Hunt is returning! Sign Up is now open HERE!

Conditional Lucy vs Mard Geer

Who wins the fight?

• Lucy Heartfilia

• Mard Geer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Memicky

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is the current Lucy strong enough to fight the King of the Underworld?

Intel: To Kill
Restrictions: None (Lucy can summon CSK and Mard Geer can use Etherious Mode)

Feats only

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
^Yup... Mard would be nothing less than high diff if we're talking Alvarez arc Lucy. Lucy has glo'd up enough to be a great challenge regardless.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Mard Geer takes this.

he is still at least base Natsu' level.

if she summons CSK now(he will be much stronger)then she wins.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
CSK solos. And technically since Mard doesn't have mp then Lucy can copy with Gemini.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In my opinion, Lucy is comparable to Etherious Kyōka so...
  • Mard Geer > Lucy Heartfilia [High Difficulty]
According to the OP, only feats are allowed. And since the CSK is featless this arc, then we can only judge his power based off of how he performed in the Tartaros Arc. Considering the fact that Base Mard Geer was able to take on the CSK, I have no doubts that he could destroy him in Etherious Form.

With that said, Lucy will lose this fight. Her Urano Metria takes too long to cast and Aqua Metria doesn't have enough attack power. Not to mention, she isn't Spriggan Tier considering she couldn't even dodge Jacob's knife. Furthermore, she was struggling against Brandish who was holding back.

The only way I see Lucy winning this is if she on the same level as Tartaros DF Natsu + Tartaros DeS Gray.

Brandish μ

A spirit wasting away
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
This is hard for mine. Mard is pretty much the strongest person pre-skip. He's likely Hyberion level (superior to Jura and Bluenote)... and this is far below a Spriggan.

As for Lucy, she's fairy strong in my eyes. Not sure if she's Hyberion level (though the GOI are pretty worthless so far). She could be, Idk.

I'll pick Lucy with her improvements in mind.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I will say Lucy wins this.She has become lot stronger and even wanted to take Natsu on even after seeing him melting the GMG stadium.As she became lot stronger CSK will become much stronger than he was in Tartaros.So Lucy wins this.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Mard Geer vs Celestial spirit king.. mard wins High-difficulty
Mard vs Lucy.. Mard wins Easy-difficulty...

i have question how Lucy can escape or break free from Hyperion Vampire magic Hyperion even stopped Serena.. and Hyperion is Par (Etherious-Mard)

Last edited:

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
IMO, Lucy would take this since the CSK is allowed. We've seen that she has grown considerably in strength the past year so that means the CSK would've become considerably stronger too.

Lucy mid-high diff.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
But Mard Geer is on another level where even Natsu, Gray, Rogue, and Shadow had trouble with him. Can't imagine Lucy winning, especially since we see Mard holding his own against the CSK.

I do hope I'm wrong as Mard is an annoying character.

LighteningLord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Lucy wins this one. She summons CSK and wins with mid diff level. I would like to see her Celestial Spirit Dress while fighting alongside CSK.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lucy loses CSK was never stated to be stronger than mard geer they have both fought in the past Im assuming that they were equal

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If it's a fight to the death, then I believe Lucy could win given she summons the Celestial Spirit King.

The CSK was pretty much stale-mating Mard Geer during the Tartarus arc and Lucy wasn't even there with her self-spirit transformations. And since Lucy has powered up, so has the CSK indirectly.

So yeah, Lucy wins (mid diff imo)

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lucy wins. Physical damage proved useless in King, and the only reason he left the fight was due to Lucy's magical power being. Currently, Lucy has much more magical power than before, so the King will not have his status diminished and will be stronger than shown on Tartarus.

Curses are undone by Galaxia Blade, a spell that would immobilize Mard and open a loophole for King to.