Recent content by memoloco

  1. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro that's right, I think that something is good is coming, tha abyssal ones deserve a more challenging death and rafaela doesn't look like the type that would do such thing as killing her own sister.
  2. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro true also remember that when the 7 ghosts saved the haunting party from de abyssal one (dont remeber the name) she didn't sensed them either,. that means that they are doing a pretty good job hidin their yoki. now who knows maybe galatea was indeed to distracted to...
  3. Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    I'm not this far reading berserk yet but it is awesome, hopefully they will be able to help caska and see what will happen between her and guts, it just eat me inside out he way things are for them, and by nature i don't think guts will ever be gentle to caska :( , oh well gotta keep reading.
  4. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro been thinking about raki probably he's going to have so divine power since he got that sword from the same city clare and the others are fighting now, I don't think he is going to get his power from the yoma or the organization. does galatea have regenarative...
  5. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro So that means galatea probably get killed? hope not. :(
  6. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro awesome manga, I hardly read any but this one really got me interested, the plot is very good. too bad it take so long to come out. what really have me is the idea that there could be a romance or some kind of love between raki and clare :o for what I've read I...
Top