WhiTeBearÐ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

In which time intervals are the chapters coming out ?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Claymore is being released in Monthly Shounen Square (SQ), meaning it'll be released every first week of the month, or something. Expect RAWs in the first few days of every month~
 

earen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Noo!!! I've been waiting for 76 for ages now in Onemanga.com.
 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

It's not even out yet.
 

Daidoji_Tangen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

I just got into Claymore and I'm loving it.

Is there anywhere I can find the Extra Scenes?
 

FinalFan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

try mangatraders.com
 

Daidoji_Tangen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Big help. Thanks.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Wow, I read Claymore yesterday, and I have to say I love it :3 I love the repetition of history (Teresa & Clare, Clare & Raki) and the different characters. It's a little bloodier than anything else I've read, but I still thoroughly enjoy it =D
 

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

Just started reading this as well myself on reccomendation from a friend in FFXI.

Fantastic series, read up to date in one go, rather attached to it now!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

love this manga! the chicks are so kick-ass :)
 

PB|Ichigo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

When does SQ come out? On the 4th of feb? Aren't there any spoilers out yet? Really need my fix xD
My Prediction:
Miata & Clarice (I hate her) are forced to join sides with Galatea, cause a formaly #2 is just to much to handle for one claymore (Clarice doesn't count as one, would be more accurate to say she's one tenth of a claymore lol), so I think that they finally wil start to cooperate, otherwise there would be a tremendously high risk of Miata awakening.
 

memoloco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

awesome manga, I hardly read any but this one really got me interested, the plot is very good.
too bad it take so long to come out. what really have me is the idea that there could be a romance or some kind of love between raki and clare :o for what I've read I thinks there is some love there already.
 

Unholy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
321
Reaction score
45
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

awesome manga, I hardly read any but this one really got me interested, the plot is very good.
too bad it take so long to come out. what really have me is the idea that there could be a romance or some kind of love between raki and clare :o for what I've read I thinks there is some love there already.
This one is a sure since i hardly believe the kiss between them is something that would happen between friends or brothers (raki kind looks like her younger brother during most of the manga).Anyway raki is grown up now so romance can actually happen.
 

Shinomori Aoshi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

When is the new chapter coming out? Aren't there any raws around? I recall lost month in about this period the chapter was already scanlated... (sorry for bad english)
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

The SQ officially comes out on 4th of every month.
Last month was the new year, so apparently the magazine was printed out early, which was why we got the raw quite fast.
Raw for this month isn't out yet, but I suppose we can expect it in a week.

If you are interested, there are some Japanese spoilers (fake or not, we don't know yet) around.
Some summaries of those unsure spoilers:
A. Lune, Alicia and Beth came with Rubel to help out (primarily watching Miata).
B. Agatha could control Youma aura, too; Galatea was forced awaken.
C. Miata gone mad, slashing Agatha.
D. Clarice finally gives her try, but fails eventually. Clare appears.​
We've got quite a variety of spoilers this time...but,
Beware that none of them are confirmed yet.
Personally, I would add Miata awakening and Riful coming to the possibilities.
 

memoloco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

So that means galatea probably get killed? hope not. :(
 

Aozora123bio

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

It's been a while since I've come here. Yo guys, Raws out on Monday with translated out Tuesday or Wednesday. I suggest checking out onemanga daily but you might want to check Manga traders. I don't think Galatea will get killed, there will be help somewhere, I hope someone Awakens but I think it is supremely doubyful that Alicia and Beth will come out for this, they are meant for abyssal ones not previous number twos.
 

Epsilonium

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
68
Reaction score
53
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

checked the 2ch bbs...
looks like the one with clare appearing in the end is the true one.
 

mestizo311

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
336
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

I can't wait. Chapter 76 was awesome. Claymore is probably one of the best mangas out there right now.
 

Anima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro

checked the 2ch bbs...
looks like the one with clare appearing in the end is the true one.
While I haven't read the source (not that I can) but someone trustworthy translated the text from there which says that an "aura" was detected by Galatea, Miata and Agatha. We all know that Clare no longer uses yoki so she has no aura whatsoever. Unless there was another leak somewhere.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day and the wait is over.
 
Top