Recent content by mikirisoul

  1. mikirisoul

    Shounen St&rs by TAKEUCHI Ryousuke and MIYOKAWA Masaru

    St&rs by Takeuchi Ryousuke A interesting new manga with an intriguing idea.Overall it looks promising.Well that's my opinion.Please voice yours. Info:- On August 10 of 2019, humanity received a signal, which was verified for its integrity by hundreds of scientists, from an alien life form...
  2. mikirisoul

    Heya nother Newbie

    that's true ^_^ Though I have to say I don't like it when plots slow down because I have a short attention span.So unless the manga/anime is really good I might probably drop it until I'm ready to pick it up again, I hope it speeds up soon
  3. mikirisoul

    Heya nother Newbie

    its awsome ^ ^ and i have read all of those, and i loooooove beelzebub,still don't get the wings though phio_chan@ the manga is a bit better ^ ^ and i like misaki's wildness;it makes her funny in a way, no? and usui................wow i'm speechless but i really like his character @Naiomidee...
  4. mikirisoul

    Heya nother Newbie

    hehe i'm honoured ^_^ hmmm well about that,during the age of 12-13 I was a huge shoujo fan,then I had a small personality twitch and began liking shonen at 14-15,my favourite shoujos from before still remain though;like skip beat,othello and special a, I also don't mind kaichoa wa maid-sama ^ _^...
  5. mikirisoul

    Heya nother Newbie

    its okay ^ ^ cool sig btw, i like transfer student storm bringer as well ^ ^ M3J@-thanks i'll try it
  6. mikirisoul

    Spring 2011 Creative Writing Contest

    i'd like to join this ^ ^
  7. mikirisoul

    Favorites Your favorite characters in the series?

    1. Han Chun Wo aka Goomoonryong 2. Shioon 3.Hyuk So-Chun 4.Unwol 5.Sousul 6.Lee Shiho 7.Alex
  8. mikirisoul

    Heya nother Newbie

    hi i'm mikirisoul but you can call me mika,I may not really like shoujo but i'm a HUGE shonen fan i hope that i will have a good time here ^ ^ :D:darn
Top