Recent content by MikuHinatamangaka

  1. Original Work My Manga Is Up Online!

    My manga series These Are Our Lives...(In Which We Must Live) just went live today on G.M.I (Global Manga Initiative.) http://www.gmimanga.com/#/MikuHinata/comic/these-are-our-lives Please comment and if you enjoy it, please follow for updates every few months.
  2. Question Some Help please

    Thanks! I've upgraded to Clip Studio Paint EX, which is what they replaced the Manga Studio series with. Do you know if what was shown in the second video will still work with Clip Studio Paint EX?
  3. Question Some Help please

    I know I don't use the forums a lot but I'm have some problems that might put my career as an Ameri-mangaka on thin ice if not taken care of, so I'm hoping to get some help by posting on the forums. First of all, I just figured out how to properly use tones to give my character more of a pop on...
  4. Question Manga studio #5 material installation help .

    I'm starting to get super worried about it.
  5. Question Manga studio #5 material installation help .

    The thing is the material folder wont show up in the installation bar after I select the folder and hit OK. It acts like I never even did anything.
  6. Question Manga studio #5 material installation help .

    A few days ago I got a brand new Huion drawing tablet and it came with Manga stdio @5 (base program.) I already have the program installed but I need to install the materials to be able to make my manga series and many others. When I go to install the material I can go find the material...
  7. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    I've already watched Azumanga Daioh from start to finish. As for the second one, you've got me sold!
  8. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    But I do watch Attack on Titan from time to time, and also Baccano which I find to be my favorite. :3c
  9. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    I tend to stick to slice of life/comedy Anime more.
  10. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    I just read manga and watch Anime, that's all. :)
  11. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    Osomatsu-San just got a reboot series not too long ago. Although the new cast is almost all from Polar Bear's Cafe. It kinda freaked me out when I was looking up the cast. ---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ---------- I've currently got three chapters...
  12. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    Ah sorry about that. Each chapter has a sub folder to make the series folder more organized and clean. :^_^
  13. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    http://mikuhinata.deviantart.com/gallery/39115663/Getting-to-know-You-manga ---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ---------- I have seen Kill me Baby but, I don't like it as much as Nichijou and Osomatsu-San.
  14. I'm a new user!!! Hello!

    That's so true.
Top