Niichan? Lol, Sky is going to win it.
He doesn't like plastics, not good enoughNever watched Yuri Yuri either, I need to step my game up apparently. I won't ever win Otaku of the year at this rate.... Not that i stood a chance against Niichan anyway.

I just read manga and watch Anime, that's all.Never watched Yuri Yuri either, I need to step my game up apparently. I won't ever win Otaku of the year at this rate.... Not that i stood a chance against Niichan anyway.
Do you have any interesting hobbies besides le anime? I assume you read manga, but are light novels on your list also?

Good anime to watch? World Trigger and Another are definite good ones you should check out. If you dont mind budgets on anime like World Trigger, you will like it. Just throwing out cool anime ideas for you to watchI just read manga and watch Anime, that's all.![]()

Well, whatever floats your boatI tend to stick to slice of life/comedy Anime more.
But I do watch Attack on Titan from time to time, and also Baccano which I find to be my favorite.Well, whatever floats your boat

azumanga daiohI tend to stick to slice of life/comedy Anime more.
