I'm a new user!!! Hello!

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Niichan? Lol, Sky is going to win it.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Never watched Yuri Yuri either, I need to step my game up apparently. I won't ever win Otaku of the year at this rate.... Not that i stood a chance against Niichan anyway.
He doesn't like plastics, not good enough :nah
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see. I was misinformed. *abandon's niichan ship*

Full speed on the SS. Sky.
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Never watched Yuri Yuri either, I need to step my game up apparently. I won't ever win Otaku of the year at this rate.... Not that i stood a chance against Niichan anyway.

Do you have any interesting hobbies besides le anime? I assume you read manga, but are light novels on your list also?
I just read manga and watch Anime, that's all. :)
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I just read manga and watch Anime, that's all. :)
Good anime to watch? World Trigger and Another are definite good ones you should check out. If you dont mind budgets on anime like World Trigger, you will like it. Just throwing out cool anime ideas for you to watch :hip
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I tend to stick to slice of life/comedy Anime more.
 

MikuHinatamangaka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I've already watched Azumanga Daioh from start to finish.

As for the second one, you've got me sold!
 
Top