Recent content by Mizukaki

  1. Mizukaki

    Hunter x Hunter 336 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 336 Discussion / Predictions ^^ My opinion is also similar to what Noonealive said. The different thing Killua have from Illumi is: "Killua wishes to avoid using that power." and "Illumi wishes to use that power." Even though it may be hypocritical or self-contradictory...
  2. Mizukaki

    Archived Help us with School Choice! :<

    Umm... Hi everyone... Because of the recent troubles in Japan, me and my friends have changed our choice of country for study. Originally, we wanted to study in Japan but now because of various other problems too, we switched to studying in either America or Canada. Including myself...
  3. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime ^^ but but, they are really going roundabout fighting... in manga it's like this? greeting ===> sodemogi ===> inugami ===> gozuxmezu's infiltration ===> head-on attack but in anime greeting ===> visiting-home ===> gangi kozou (ran, NOT dead) ===> hari onna (ran...
  4. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime ^^ Oh, did he?! I hadn't watched 20, perhaps, I should try now... *ahems* Tamazuki is supposed to be like "complete evil" till he was changed by the Rikuo about the end of the arc, otherwise, the meaning of him using Maou Shoukan will become very meaningless...
  5. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime lol, agreed. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't like Rikuo getting into romantic relationship with any character. It's enough that there are hints somewhere. Ah, I just watched recent episodes and Rikuo was like "Take good care of your wound." to Yura which for me is like...
  6. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime No, Kana did get additional screentime in Anime, which is to my annoyance since the scenes of Kiyotsugu, Uho pairs got cut here and then for that. Really, believe me, she got much more screentime than in manga. :( _____________________ I didn't like Kappa's voice...
  7. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Ah, I figured as much! :Haha Although the 1st looks different, Kubinashi & Kejorou look cute and cool respectively so I wasn't really sure whether it was canon or not. X3 Umm, I downloaded episode 5 by anime-access from phuzysubs but how do I choose the ending...
  8. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime I have got plenty of complaints about Nurarihyon Anime but let's leave that for now. I am really curious about one thing. Isn't Nurarihyon no Mago's anime ending theme three chibi girls? Kana, Yuki Onna, Yura? I downloaded HD 1280x720 from phuzysubs for the epi 3...
  9. Mizukaki

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Publisher's office? So VIZ or Shounenjump or something like that? SHUEISHA, Inc. “Weekly Jump” Editorial 2-5-10 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-8050, JAPAN ^^ I found that at http://www.shonenjump.com/e/manga-shou/stokin.html but I wonder if I am at the...
  10. Mizukaki

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread Umm, hi everyone. I just wandered into here because I have a question to ask in this section, whoever it's. I am a really hardcore fan of Hunter x Hunter and it's my second best favourite series of all times with also lots of characters who I love. I really...
  11. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime @brigid - :) @recure - ^^ I have so little faith in the director's words, considering first episode and previous second episode (Karasu Tengu's "Why would he come here?" got cut + Rikuo's self-mumbling as he chases after Zen was also reduced. I know people like...
  12. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime Thanks. Nurarihyon no Mago's Anime is rating 6/10 for me. The reason why is it really does "cut" scenes from the manga so I am worried if it will affect the taste of the series. For example, they cut the scenes from Manga, Chapter 002 around where Kiyotsugu starts...
  13. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime ^^@recure - That ANN's critics were complete noobs, or if they weren't, they are definitely nubs. However, from what I gathered from most of those critics, they are definitely around 30 or older, plus... never mind, if I say anymore, it might get into the rules...
  14. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime ^^ @recure - Please do so. :D Ah, is that so? I don't have much expectation for that arc but I don't really dislike it since the way that arc ended was different from what the regular shounen series do. So, perhaps, I do expect? Haha, it's just that I just can't...
  15. Mizukaki

    Anime Nurarihyon no Mago

    Re: Nurarihyon no Mago Anime ^^ Ah, hi! It's a pretty fast response or either, I wasn't paying attention. :) Well, the way BLEACH fillers cut-in was terrible but comparing the filler contents, I liked the first half of the Zanpakuttou arc more than Katekyo's recent fillers. I mean, it...
Top