Recent content by monish

  1. Theory On Certain Character Relationships/ Tie-Ins

    Re: How i think zeref,natsu,layla(natsu's mom),acnologia,lumen histoire,dragon slayers and fairytail is related I mean layla=lucy's mom
  2. Theory On Certain Character Relationships/ Tie-Ins

    I think that natsu in acnologia and that both him and zeref were rasied by the apoclpsy dragon. It shows that in the magic games a person with a scarf and pink/red hair fought a dragon. Also when the runes blocked natsu the master and gajeel out one of the conditions were no one over 80 years...
  3. Relationship between Natsu and Zeref

    I think that natsu in acnologia and that both him and zeref were rasied by the apoclpsy dragon. It shows that in the magic games a person with a scarf and pink/red hair fought a dragon. Also when the runes blocked natsu the master and gajeel out one of the conditions were no one over 80 years...
Top