Recent content by Monn

  1. Monn

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Re: The NBA Thread Still, there's an award for the most scoring player. MVP is no just for scoring.
  2. Monn

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 spades
  3. Monn

    Hey!

    I can't decide, love both! My favourite manga would be Slam Dunk, I also love the anime but I enjoyed more the manga than anime and with Dragon Ball it happened exactly the opposite thing, I just didn't like it as a manga. The only Japanese music I know are the OST of Slam Dunk's anime...
  4. Monn

    Shounen Slam Dunk by Inoue Takehiko

    I have all volumes of the manga in Spanish. I have read 7 times and whenever I do start again with the same enthusiasm as the first time.
  5. Monn

    Platforms XBOX360 vs PS3 vs Wii

    Used the Wii and I did not like it because the motion sensor does not capture very well the movements. I haven't used XBOX 360 but I know it's games aren't in HD. I own a PS3 and it has HD, and great motion sensor with the Move controllers. Some friends that do own a 360 told me the games that...
  6. Monn

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 Pokemon
  7. Monn

    Discussion Favourite Athletes?

    Re: Who is your favorite player? +100000000
  8. Monn

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Re: The NBA Thread No way Kobe is getting the MVP this year. D-Rose is ...
  9. Monn

    Hey!

    How are you guys doing? My name is Esteban, but people call me Monn, I'm 20 y.o and I study Law. I enjoy playing basketball and listening to music in my spare time. I also play Football (soccer) with some friends of a hispanic forum of Guns N' Roses against other forums that are about some...
  10. Monn

    Question What is Your Signature?

    Re: Why did you choose your signature? I feel very identified with the phrase of MJ.
  11. Monn

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? Because Eiji Sawakita was made in my honour (?)
  12. Monn

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    A friend of mine suggested me to check out the Web, so I decided to register in the forum.
Top