- Joined
- Apr 10, 2011
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How are you guys doing?
My name is Esteban, but people call me Monn, I'm 20 y.o and I study Law.
I enjoy playing basketball and listening to music in my spare time. I also play Football (soccer) with some friends of a hispanic forum of Guns N' Roses against other forums that are about some other bands.
I hope to have fun and meet cool people.
My name is Esteban, but people call me Monn, I'm 20 y.o and I study Law.
I enjoy playing basketball and listening to music in my spare time. I also play Football (soccer) with some friends of a hispanic forum of Guns N' Roses against other forums that are about some other bands.
I hope to have fun and meet cool people.

~! So you enjoy playing sports, then what's your fav, basketball or soccer?
?


