Recent content by Morri

  1. Morri

    Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi Its probably so similar to Akaboshi because its illustrated by the same artist -- thought he doesn't write this one. Which suits me just fine. Akaboshi had a lot of problems, but the art wasn't one of them. I'm glad Amano is still illustrating...
  2. Morri

    Abe no Seimei

    I actually was wondering how Yura and the Keikain were going to react to the news that the Nue was once the onmyouji, however, that was before I caught the random mention that the Keikain were descended from Seimei's rival, Ashiya Douman.
  3. Morri

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 17 and 18 Discussion/Predictions

    According to FET's biographies, you're right that Tezuka won against a Rikkai OB in the 2007 Kanto Tournament. I think I'd rather see Konomi focus more on expanding on the character he has, rather than introducing more. I've been dead curious about Crauzer ever since it was revealed that he was...
  4. Morri

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 17 and 18 Discussion/Predictions

    Well, it is pretty out of the blue for people, like myself, who don't keep up with Konomi's interviews and whatnot. Nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like Ryoga. It has been a long, long time since I've seen the movie, but my two lasting memories of it are 1) it is completely...
  5. Morri

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 17 and 18 Discussion/Predictions

    That's not exactly the same thing. Frankly, he should just saved his character design for Ryoga and just used him as an older Ryoma. Then again, I don't particularly like Ryoga, so I'm slightly biased here.
  6. Morri

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 17 and 18 Discussion/Predictions

    Did I miss something? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but how do characters who appear only in the anime and do not exist within the canon of the manga have the possibility of appearing in the manga?
  7. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Eh? When was that? I must have missed it. Ho, yeah. An animated U-17 would be excellent. Especially if its in HQ OVA form like the Nationals. So is that what they're calling it nowadays? Atobe is the weirdest egoist ever. :lmao Damn! I was curious about this. Konomi is such a tease. Somehow the...
  8. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Well, that would hardly be the first goof. I recall that Konomi contradicted himself with who was the runner up at the previous year's Nationals too. Atobe/Ryuuzaki or Sanada/Ryuuzaki anyone? So Atobe prefers his ladies older and Osakan? Somehow the idea of Sanada going all out singing just...
  9. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Looks like someone over on LJ started a translation of PairPuri.
  10. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Its rather amusing how the book likens Sanada to Qin Shi Huang (who was a bit of a bastard if I remember correctly) and Atobe to the King Louis the 14th. So Sanada's nephew is named Sasuke, right? I have to wonder if Konomi really loves the Sengoku time period, what with how he put in Sanada...
  11. Morri

    Chapter Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 17 and 18 Discussion/Predictions

    Yeah, but what would be the point? That trick only works once and the whole point in the camp is to create a strong Japanese team. Niou and Yagyuu tricking their own teammates to move higher in the ranks doesn't accomplish that. Not to mention its rather ungentlemanly. Yagyuu would not approve...
  12. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Haha! True enough. But I've always though that lightening one's hair in Japan was the hip thing for younger people to do, so he's hardly setting a trend. Either way, I guess it doesn't matter. I just have a dislike of bright yellow manga hair. It looks too cartoon-y. And, yeah, in one of...
  13. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    I'll admit to being a little disappointed there. I kinda want to see Sanada with a cute little brother, but I suppose a cute little nephew works just as well. Interesting that those four have known each other for so long. I can see how Sanada and Yukimura could have met in elementary school...
  14. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Oh, thanks for the download link! I saw that. His little brother reminds me of a young Yanagi. And his grandfather looks so easy-going, the exact opposite of what I expected. The short story of Atobe jumping out of an airplane was absolutely hilarious. Even without knowing the dialog its...
  15. Morri

    Info Pair Puri Discussion Thread

    Thanks, Sai. This is certainly great and interesting news. Why do I imagine a morning in the Sanada household being very similar to a morning in the Tezuka household? So is it going to build on, or be similar to, the previously released databooks?
Top