Recent content by Morrigan

  1. Morrigan

    344.SasukeCS2.HQ

    great clean Shade^^
  2. Morrigan

    Chapter 343 Discussions [Naruto]

    he sliced the door with his Kusanagi sword... he didn't use Chidori Nagashi we didn't have seen it before, but it's quite similar to blades that Asuma used, but with different chakra element manipulation (Wind)... Sasuke uses electricity (right?). So it was just "chakra blade" :) i don't know...
  3. Morrigan

    ch. 341 cover ( coloured )

    OMG... I'm out of words... this is fuc*ing amazing!
  4. Morrigan

    Who Will Sakura End Up With?

    Re: Who does Sakura love now? boy you really have some imagination XD and as for SasuSaku, NaruSaku, Sakuwhomever... this is a discussion and everyone have their prefferences for pairings, right ;) someone can be just right about predictioning and the others can be wrong, but there still is...
  5. Morrigan

    Who Will Sakura End Up With?

    Re: Who does Sakura love now? I also agree... I still thin that Yamato wanted to say that Sakura really cares for Naruto NOT LOVES (like it would be sth that she didn't know by herself=='') to ttxdragon about Sasuke-Iutachi and Sasuke's returning to Konoha... I think that he won't kill...
  6. Morrigan

    Who Will Sakura End Up With?

    Re: Who does Sakura love now? ci ktorzy maja zrozumiec zrozumieja takze w rodzimym jezyku... I'd like to recall what Yamato said to Sakura... well in my opinion he saw ONLY how Sakura acts in front of Naruto... he couldn't say anything about her feeling towards Sasuke, couse he simply didn't...
  7. Morrigan

    Who Will Sakura End Up With?

    Re: yeah sakura loves naruto :D ino is rather going for Sai... unless he dies or is gay-like... hvr I don't like Naruto/Sakura couple... I think it will be more like Naru/Hina... and Sakura will end up with Sasuke most likely (I love SasuSaku^^) or be alone (if Sasuke dies... hope not or I'll...
  8. Morrigan

    Favorites What's Your Favorite/Strongest Kuchiyose?

    Re: Animal summons well I think that only Tsunade, Oro and Jiraiya can summon giant animals... (and Naruto, I think it depends on anount of chakra and priority of "summoners"... sannnins are "the best" so they want to have best of the bests animal summons ;) and if I could summon somenthing it...
  9. Morrigan

    Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] thank Kami-sama *^^* (and Moridin^^)
  10. Morrigan

    Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 319 Predictions [Naruto] in that case it suck's... I mean waiting 'till next Thursday... :( (but I still have hope to see raw today^^) about predictions, I hope that Naruto's training will end, or at least Kishimoto won't show it in order to leave us curious what's goin' to happen when...
  11. Morrigan

    my fanarts

    awesome *.* I really like the second and the fourth^^
  12. Morrigan

    Where Do You Come From?

    I'm from Warsaw , Poland... not many of us are here, but I know I'm not the only one ;)
  13. Morrigan

    Language What Languages do you know?

    well... as for me: Polish (native) English (I'm learning it since I was 7^^) German (little, I've learned it for 2 yrs only) French (like German, but it's been 3 yrs) Latin (it's obvious since I'm studing medicine^^) very very little Japanese... I had extra lessons in High School...
  14. Morrigan

    "Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Man's Chest" Thread

    well, I haven't wached it yet, couse in Poland we have premiere on 27.07 I think... but I loved first part of the story so I look foreward to this one... I hope that it will be as great as the first movie, hvr I would like to see more action... and of course let it be as funny as the "black...
  15. Morrigan

    312 colored by Orthider.

    great job... I like it^^... as for your english... who cares :D... the most important thing is that everyone got the piont of what you've written^^
Top