ch. 341 cover ( coloured )

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Wow, it's amazing to see such piece of art xD Awesome job xD I really like it :D
 

Morrigan

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
OMG... I'm out of words... this is fuc*ing amazing!
 

willitblend

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
95
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Christmas Island
MadDookie said:
Quoted for spam. xD



Very nice Willitblend, I like the shadows, very well done. xD
Oh, and do you actually watch will it blend? It's kinda sad how easily my iPod can blend. O_O
haha. yeah I watched a few of their videos.
only reason why i'm using it is that the first thing that came to my mind when I registered here was that blender.

one of these days they should try blending their own blenders. XD


oh and thanks for the comment on my work ^_^
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I command you to colour this week's last-page-Sasuke-eye-popper. It is your duty to all of humanity! :amuse
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Kadoman said:
I command you to colour this week's last-page-Sasuke-eye-popper. It is your duty to all of humanity! :amuse
I somewhat agree with that :D <sorry for spamming> ;p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Man, it's absolutely fantastic... This is the best coloring I've seen in months imo.
I hope you will delight us with other colorings in the near fiture. Keep it up. ;)
 

xetak6

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
just, wow, the colors give such a dark mood to the picture unlike the actual coloring. really good Willitblend
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
MAN! This is definitely some grat coloring. I like dark background and the pic looks more serious now. Good Job!
 
Top