Recent content by Motato

  1. Translators Looking for a Japanese Translator

    I'm interested in Editing a new project, if you don't mind doing it, just look over the raws below! Here is the raws: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/shatiku/ Requirement: - a good grasp of japanese and english languages. (there'll be puns here and there so you have to give your best with...
  2. Translators Looking for Korean Translator.

    [CLOSED] After a long while, I've decided to scanlate another webtoon and that means recruiting another competent translator. Well, long story short, this is the webtoon : click me. Requirement: - A good grasp of korean and english language. - have the times to hang around on skype even if...
  3. Greetings.

    Hi folks! I'm not sure If I came to the right place but please let me join the fun :)
  4. Translators Looking for Korean Translator.

    [CLOSED] I'm an editor who is seeking a competent korean-to-english translator to work with. I'm in no ways trying to establish a Edited Manga group or undertaking tons of project. Thus, the people shall only consists of me, the editor and you, the translator. Though small, I'm sure we would...
Top