- Joined
- Feb 13, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Country
-
I'm interested in Editing a new project, if you don't mind doing it, just look over the raws below!
Here is the raws: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/shatiku/
Requirement:
- a good grasp of japanese and english languages. (there'll be puns here and there so you have to give your best with the translation)
- able to translate on a daily-basis as the webcomic updates everyday.
- Have the times to hang around on skype even if it's not work-related as I want us to be as friendly as possible since we'll be working together a lot.
Please pm me if you are interested and I'll get back to you asap.
Find us on wordpress.
Here is the raws: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/shatiku/
Requirement:
- a good grasp of japanese and english languages. (there'll be puns here and there so you have to give your best with the translation)
- able to translate on a daily-basis as the webcomic updates everyday.
- Have the times to hang around on skype even if it's not work-related as I want us to be as friendly as possible since we'll be working together a lot.
Please pm me if you are interested and I'll get back to you asap.
Find us on wordpress.
Last edited: