Recent content by Mr Manga

  1. Mr Manga

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Welcome here and Happy New Year SakuraLee :) What else !? ^^
  2. Mr Manga

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread 1) I'm (not) a top-model XD 2) I'm going to tell you 48 things like this... :amuse 3) I'm 15 since one month and 9 days... 4) I like mathematics, chemistry, and sports... 5) I'm a tennisman... 6) I'm not fond of soccer I found so...
  3. Mr Manga

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    Re: The Drunk Thread It remembers me a sentence: "There are guys who drink to forget, but I don't wanna forget to drink." XD
  4. Mr Manga

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

    "moderation" ? What's that XD (It's a joke heh ?! ^^)
  5. Mr Manga

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Ayah> I wasn't invited by the others (Eagle, Twoshirou, Dralaquan) but, as I said in an another topic, one day, I asked Eagle where could I find some mangas raws and he said there I could. And there is no way my bad english stops me here... (I will win !!!!!) (I think...
  6. Mr Manga

    Language What Languages do you know?

    As I'm French, I know French :amuse And, others langages: English (not too bad), Spanish (not too bad with a dictionary) and a very little bit of Japanese (my vocabulary is really... poor :smile-big)...
  7. Mr Manga

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

    The better new years resolution I ever found: Stop think to resolutions and drink more and more XD [i]Yes I know I still tired and I might go back bed... :eyeroll
  8. Mr Manga

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

    Happy New Year !!!! There were some fireworks around my home, but I didn't see anyone of them because of the trees :darn In france, 2007 started since 7h and 28 minutes and I haven't slept yet... I started be a bit tired... :p Let this new year be better than 2006 ;)
  9. Mr Manga

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Thank you :tem Be sure I will locate in this forum one day (one day... :amuse) Edit: Happy New Year Winter and the others ;)
  10. Mr Manga

    Where Do You Come From?

    I lived in the South-West of France, in a small city called "Tarbes" ;) Added. ~ Ayah
  11. Mr Manga

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? I ask Eagle where I could find some of mangas'raws and he gave me a link to this forum ;) Thanks Eagle XD
  12. Mr Manga

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread All the time I was in this forum, I was looking for this fread :s (Finally find it !!! :darn). I must introduce myself now... First, I'm french, and my engish isn't as good as I really want (he isn't that bad either), so I apologize if I make some mistakes... I'm 15...
  13. Mr Manga

    FMA Volume 17 Discussion (Chapters 66-69)

    Re: Chapter 67 predictions! Homoncul can't die if their "personnal philosopher stone" still activated. The last time Ed was in front of the Gate, he saw his brother's body. I'm sure that they will try to use Sloth's Philoshopher stone to Alphonse could recover his body. But I don't think that...
  14. Mr Manga

    Favorites Favorite Characters in Manga/Anime

    Re: Favorite Characters in Manga Characters Edward Elric --> FMA Roy Mustang --> FMA Lt. colonnel. Hugues --> FMA Envy --> FMA Sasuke Uchiwa --> Naruto Shikamaru Nara --> Naruto Zorro Roronoa --> One Piece Sanji --> One Piece Végéta --> DBZ Babes Ryza Hawkeye --> FMA Izumi Curtis --> FMA...
  15. Mr Manga

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Re: Your TOP 10 MANGAS! 1) Fullmetal Alchemist 2) DB & DBZ 3) Love Hina 4) Death Note 5) One Piece 6) Naruto 7) Detective Conan 8) GTO 9) Prince Of Tennis 10) Samuraï Deeper Kyo
Top