- Joined
- Oct 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 24
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
English, and a lil Spanish
It's the same here. We need either three years of one language, or two years each for two differnet languages (like 2 years german and 2 years french)rankgain said:Yeah, I need like two years of a foreign language.
und ich spreche keine deutche und ich komme mit dem bus zur schule. Im also taking Japanese for the first year so I know a little bit of that too.
Hey look! It's Chison from the Ossu! board! Welcome to MangaHelpers!chison said:chinese......i would say i'm mastered all the general talk and writing
japanese......watchs and learn from anime(listening OK, typing slow but can get the result OK)
....some english(listening OK,can write a little bit)

And, others langages: English (not too bad), Spanish (not too bad with a dictionary) and a very little bit of Japanese (my vocabulary is really... poor
)...

Polish (ofkors :] BTW.weird language... )juUnior said:Polish (of kors ;p)
English (hmm I study that, but I didn;t pay attention to my grammar :x)
But english is my favourite one ^^ )
)
(surpirse!!)

what's your original language?Alex-san said:Norwegian and English. And I can understand Swedish and Danish.
...have to learn some new languages soon...![]()