Recent content by Mr. Prince

  1. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    I'm so proud to be from this city... :datass Revenge for 2009. Tonight we really played like kings! (And this could have been even higher if it wasn't for Övreb-... um, Kassai.) It's 5:37 here in Tokyo and I'm horribly sleep-deprived but couldn't be any happier.
  2. Mr. Prince

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Oh gee, that's awesome...! When I picked up the first volume of Hungry Joker yesterday (or rather 2 days ago) I was quite bummed about the Omake that came along with that one. : ( It was only a rather small Tsutaya that I stumbled across on a bikeride through my neighborhood, but I was still...
  3. Mr. Prince

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for Non-translators) Thanks for the context, that makes it a lot easier: Thinking the "not" in "did not pass" could maybe show up if (the letter was) put into water, they tried soaking it. M: It's not showing, right!? U: It really isn't...
  4. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    One aspect that's already starting to get on my nerves again this year is that ridiculous suspension rule due to yellow card, especially when combined with the inconsistent and partly even erratic/arbitrary refeering. They really oughtta make some changes to that rule and while they're at it...
  5. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Who exactly is writing the Old Lady off? Just because the majority, including the bookies (who favor Bayern topping Juve in the QF's with roughly 60-40) and Turin's own manager, sees Bayern slightly ahead here [under normal circumstances, that is], does not exactly qualify as "writing them off"...
  6. Mr. Prince

    Last Person to Post Wins - "Teddy Picker" by Arctic Monkeys

    And then I was like...
  7. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    I can see where you're coming from but I just don't see Galatasaray capable of pulling off such a stunt. They are this year's APOEL Nicosia. (Funny how it's always Real who get these kinda "free lottery tickets"... :p) But in contrast to Nicosia I find them to be extremely dislikable due to...
  8. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Weird draw... I guess one can say without doubt that both, us and Juve, are the unlucky fellows of today's draw. That match is the only one that, under normal circumstances, is pretty much even. Personally, I'm not overly happy about facing Juve (I would have preferred us playing against...
  9. Mr. Prince

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Maybe I'm completely in the woods here but I think it clearly states so on the Color Page (left page, green font): The start of the Tokubetsu-hen (i.e. Spin-off) is set to start next issue, Shounen GanGan May Issue (on sale: 4/12)!! No? :blink
  10. Mr. Prince

    German Community v.4 - Hereinspaziert bei den Weltmeistern ★★★★

    Re: German Community v.4 - Hereinspaziert bei den Dichtern und Denkern - Part 1 Oh weh... die Frage hab ich seinerzeit halt mal echt verschusselt, trotz des schnieken "Who quoted"-Updates. :facepalm Mea culpa! Jepp, Austauschjahr zur Vertiefung von Fremdsprachenkenntnissen. Studiere für zwei...
  11. Mr. Prince

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Since I was using my study break just now to skim the latest chapter of Hungry Joker: Apparently Hungy Joker will start into a new arc next chapter. (Just like Medaka, huh...) The last arc was 7 chapters long altogether. If we were to take this as a reference value that would mean HJ is pretty...
  12. Mr. Prince

    Mag Talk Magazine Cover and Color Pages

    Wow, Ushijima-kun's 300th chapter already... dang, big kudos and all the best to Manabe-sensei for capturing these cruel and horrible life stories for the past 9 years. Can't wait to pick up all those new volumes. :blush Hmm, good question... I can't spot Tezuka's name anywhere on those...
  13. Mr. Prince

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Since I don't really like either of them I couldn't care less which of the two made it to the next round... considering all 180 minutes I'd say they've been about even. (One could easily argue for either side deserving to win the round without sounding completely phony, IMO.) Manchester United...
  14. Mr. Prince

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Hoopmen #2 (+ Undercover) - Scanned by me       Is that working out for you, mate? If you also want the backcover image + flap I'd have to do some editing...
  15. Mr. Prince

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 4

    Hungry Joker has also been raising its pace a whole lot in the latest chapter. (I've always been rather bad at predicting when a series will get the axe, so I can't tell for sure if it's a final trump card/sink-or-swim play by Tabata or if it's really racing towards its conclusion.) So is...
Top