Recent content by mugen

  1. mugen

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 231 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Itadori is lame. Erase him altogether. Make it a Gojo story.
  2. mugen

    D. Gray Man Chapter 248 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    Are we anywhere.
  3. mugen

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1060 Discussion

    Underwhelming as expected 😪😪
  4. mugen

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

    Armin winning a fistfight against Eren is the biggest castration the author has done to this series. So glad I gave up hope on a good ending a while ago.
  5. mugen

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    thank you for keeping this thread alive
  6. mugen

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 970 Discussion

    These hostage tropes are getting old....
  7. mugen

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 968 Discussion

    I’m one chapter from dropping One Piece if it doesn’t give a good explanation next week. Oden couldn’t beat a clone and batiera fruit user. Give me a break.
  8. mugen

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 969 Discussion

    Hmm... Oda really knows how to make an ugly villain. Second to Blackbeard, I really hate Orochi’s ugly ass design. and the fact he made Oden dance in public like a buffoon really irked me. Sigh, alas that’s just my opinion.
  9. mugen

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    Been thinking lately that our boy Shanks might just be the biggest plot device thus far. Bigger than Ace and even Gold Roger. We might get a glimpse of his power but he’ll never interact with Luffy or the plot directly, always moving forward via an interaction of sorts but I get a strong...
  10. mugen

    Fun Thread Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *just a yugi oh character* *already own too anime figures but whatever* *should just be content with my dark magician*
  11. mugen

    Fun Thread Awkward Silence Thread - Part 2

    *i desperately want a black magician of chaos figure*
  12. mugen

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 140 Spoilers & Discussion

    See where dreams and ambition with no logic gets you. This was some low tier story telling. Good thing I only read this manga passively.
  13. mugen

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 226 Spoilers & Discussion

    But here is where I have to disagree. This manga as a whole has steadily and gradually declined in terms of pace with the story. It’s not only the villains that I’m upset with, but also Izuku’s classmates. I mean, I get it, ā€œfan service/ fan favorites,ā€ right? Take the whole classroom aspect...
  14. mugen

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 226 Spoilers & Discussion

    Needless development for needless characters. Aka too much fan service. Not really driving or adding to the plot seeing how the protagonist is Deku. Unless these character developments occur via interactions with Deku, they’re pointless and filler. Just a thought.
  15. mugen

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 939 Discussion

    I liked it better when that old man was weak... Jesus, Oda just had to create the facade of an old man for the sake of a ā€œsurpriseā€. Over it.
Top