Recent content by Mugiwara_no_Jack

  1. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chapter One Piece 597 Discussion / 598 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 597 Spoiler Discussion How the hell gets THIS "confirmed"? Too early for Moria cover story
  2. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 593 Spoiler Discussion So Daz and Croc are heading to the NW huh? I bet we'll see them again someday and I'm glad with that
  3. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 593 Spoiler Discussion I think the article is overreacting about the mighty "allies" of Luffy so he is considered a real big treat: - son of Dragon - "brother" of Roger's son - friends with Buggy, former Roger-Pirate - ally with Crocodile, Jinbei, Iva - protegé of Shanks...
  4. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chapter One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 593 Spoiler Discussion Fellas, I've just gotten a fangasm: Robin & Revolutionaries Dragon Iva-chan, Inuzuma, Sanji interaction So awesome
  5. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Rayleigh and Crocus

    Totally awesome! Man I wish I wouldn't lack of time the last few motnhs ... I want to color again as well >_> But you did a great job. I especially like the water/steam effects ^^
  6. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 497 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Just the last sentence is important: "Kushina is alive."
  7. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    [569 ] "Stop it" Page 14-15

    Already faved it at DA. It's so good to see the great OP colorists coming back ^^
  8. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Whitebeard Chapter 569

    Nice one!
  9. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Roger (Special Chapter 0)

    Re: XMas Present xD Good to see new work from you! I like your comeback work ^^
  10. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 569 Spoiler Discussion Coby gets owned! (Gum Gum Filet xD) Haki outburst! Awesome ... Though it's sad that this chapter seems pretty short and it's the only one for the next ~3 weeks T_T
  11. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Ace Kiddy

    So cute ^^
  12. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    One Piece Chapter 560

    Looks nice but you forgot Croc's scar
  13. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    2 pages : Luffy & Nico robin

    Love both of them :)
  14. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Mugiwara_no_Jack's Gallery

    Chibi Croc
  15. Mugiwara_no_Jack

    Chibi Crocodile

    Was creative recently ^^ Have fun
Top