Mugiwara_no_Jack's Gallery

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey people!
That's my MH Gallery!
These colorings are all the ones I made (as far as I know ^^) and I tried to arrange them in the order I made them which means OLD --> NEW

I am using at the moment Photoshop Portable but my older works are made with PS CS2 if I remember correctly ... please consider that my older works are not that good but I want a complete gallery here so I added them as well :)

Enjoy and make sure to check this thread for updates ;)

My newest work is:




Cover


Pages


Panels


Fanart



Cover


Pages


Panels


Other Manga​

Neon Genesis Evangelion


Pokémon


Bleach
 
Last edited:

mp44chris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
hi nice work!
And about your last work... we had the same inspiration but because i m not a painter i send my lineart to chuefue lee and he agreed to pain it.
so here they are:
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I got the colors from an Anime filler where guards lead Roger to the execution place ... has nothing to do with inspiration :D
 

mp44chris

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
63
Reaction score
11
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
still the idea and your work counts!
And you are from Deutschland... Koln? Its an industrial city so its a little awful for German standards. (Still its far to beautiful from mine Heraklion)
 

Beaker

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Awesome!
They are all nice work (especially Naruto), except for the Jiraiya cover when the colors are wrong.
Congratulations!
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
still the idea and your work counts!
And you are from Deutschland... Koln? Its an industrial city so its a little awful for German standards. (Still its far to beautiful from mine Heraklion)
Yeah right ;)

Awesome!
They are all nice work (especially Naruto), except for the Jiraiya cover when the colors are wrong.
Congratulations!
Thanks!
I don't take Naruto colorings not THAT serious. I like the manga but I am don't really interested in the real colors though. When I color a Naruto pic I just color with the colors I think which looks good xD

@topic: New coloring. Thanks for Hand Banana for the lines ;)
 

Beaker

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
hm, great! But I prefer Charizard, even if this is done very well!
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A new one!
It was in an One Piece coloring book I found in the internet ;)



edit:
 
Last edited:

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*swoosh*
 

Erimia

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2007
Messages
67
Reaction score
36
Gender
Female
Country
United States
nice gallery! you're improving a lot with your works! good job!


There's one suggestion, when you color the sky, make it a gradation of color from deeper cooler blue to lighter and warmer as it gets down to the horizon. Look at photos of the sky, the higher it is, the darker/cooler the color gets (cooler means more purple and warmer means more blue-green). That way it will look better and more natural.
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
New one (finally got time to finish some colorings *lol*)
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we go (Fanart by =KaenDD)
 
Last edited:

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wow so realistic looks profesional ive been trying to do colourings with photoshop but mine all suck:( but im inproving:)
 
Top