Recent content by murai

  1. Grimmjow Discussion Thread

    Re: Grimmjow... a good guy?? Yeah, but I'd imagine he still wants revenge on Tousen. We all know he's gonna die, but I think he'll turn on his own allies, like graphic_content said, for selfish reasons. In response to the comparison between the Ichigo/Renji rivalry and the Ichigo/Grimmjow...
  2. Info D.Gray-man Anime Voice Cast

    Re: Anime Voice Cast Well, considering we're in the D. Gray Man section of the board...
  3. Discussion Various Interesting Videos Online

    The Funny Videos Online Thread http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?section=videos&Id=374 I'm not sure if this thread belongs in this section, but this clip is funny as hell.
  4. Fun Thread What did you do today before you "logged in" on MH?

    Re: What are you doing today before you've logged in to MH I was in my car with my girlfriend. ;)
  5. Discussion Who's the coolest good guy in Naruto?

    Re: Who's the Coolest Good Guy on Naruto? eh, kakashi is still the coolest. i wont vote for Yondaime until i see more of his techniques and personality. heh, he might not even belong on this "good guys" poll if some theories turn out to be true.
  6. Favorites Best COMPLETED Manga that you have read...

    Death Note, without a doubt. Maybe Ichigo 100% as well.
  7. Chapter 224 Discussions [Bleach]

    Re: 224 Predictions [Bleach] hmm... almost. it looks like hes training against hiyori, vizard to vizard.
  8. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Ryuuzaki (L) - Alive or Not? Yeah, after L died i kinda lost interest in the series... but just a few weeks ago I decided to read through again up to the latest chapters. Damn, it was worth it.
  9. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Is it worth reading? yeah, this IS one of the best mangas ever. great art, great story, and honestly, once you start reading its hard to stop. every chapter has you anxious to find out what happens next.
  10. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 104 Discussion Man, this is why Death Note rocks. you never know whats gonna happen next. Perhaps he'll do the trade for the eyes and use a backup sheet of paper to kill them all, but that seems too desparate for him. Maybe it is almost the end of the series, but if it is, I...
  11. Chapter 222 Discussion [Bleach]

    But on the other hand, sometimes the licensed version is what launches its popularity. For instance, I never even read any manga until my cousin showed me the American Shonen Jump. Thats the only reason I ever got into Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Thats also the only reason im even on this forum.
  12. Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! I thought this was already settled, too. Not only does he talk like a guy in the manga, but sounds like a guy in the anime as well (ep 135 or 136, whenever the hell it shows the Akatsuki members' shadows).
  13. Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is the coolest bad guy on Naruto? c'mon, NONE of the rest of you voted for gaara? He scared the living crap out of me when I was reading through the chuunin exam arc. "You made it rain needles, huh? I'll make it rain blood."
  14. Movies The Movie Thread!

    Have any of you guys seen Layer Cake? Its a British gangster movie directed by the guy who's directing X3 (Matthew Vaughn). Pretty good movie, dl'ed the dvdrip off limewire.
  15. Anime Fillers

    The only decent filler episodes so far have been the ones that don't even try to be serious. I'll admit it, I lol'd when Naruto went Kyuubi mode after his double ate his ramen.
Top