Recent content by mysticalone

  1. Anime HxH G I Final Episode 11

    I was curious about some of the words Gon says near the end of the episode. I tried looking them up but I can't get a translation for them so I must not be understanding him right. Around 19:25 he says zen zen... ore wa maitenai . of course the subtitles are there, so it says No Way, I'm not...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions hmm, 3 clones? kage frs? seems like one clone might go into hiding and channel sage chakra.
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread Le sigh... I'm sure the reverse summoning works because Naruto signed the frog contract?
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread I once killed a kitten with no remorse. Am I kage-level?
  5. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Madara's Master Plan I think Madara doesn't, in a sense, want to control the world, but just be the leader of a great village, but would eventually lead to ruling the world because that is what absolute power causes, hunger for more.
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions Kakashi must have used a genjutsu right at that last moment. Maybe MS Genjutsu or learned Tsukyomi. That has to be his trump and he'll use it to delay for some time.
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions It seems like he's mastering his wind element.
  8. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions So since Sai still calls himself Sai, Danzou's mission still continues? Could Kabuto be acting out what was on the letter delivered to Oro? I think we're going to see Pein vs Naruto, Madara vs Danzou but I think Madara might lose to Danzou...
  9. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 401 Discussion / 402 Predictions What if Itachi had a theory of what Madara was going to do with the clan if he was alive from the secret message at the uchiha shrine thing. So in order for the clan not to be sacrificed in Madara's plan Itachi and possibly others decide it would be...
  10. Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions Know how Garaa's sand automatically defends him? Could it be the same with Sasuke and how only Madara's threat activates the defensive "curse". Just like Garaa, he has no control over it.
Top