Recent content by N1kki

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    Wait I am actually confused at HOW you are saying the man in the photo looks nothing like Grisha.... The man looks everything like Grisha. He just looks obviously much younger (eyes) and more groomed.
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    I highly doubt mp has a way of neutralizing a titan shifter.... I also think this whole MP vs SL civil war talk is very out of line for now. lol What will both do when a wall is breached and titans come in ? They'll have to work together if they want to live. Unless MP has someone that can...
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Discussion / 53 Predictions

    I don't believe Historia is a titan shifter or a titan because she is supposed to be from a bloodline important to the wall cult. The only reason they would hate Historia is because she has some sort of power/edge/control over the wall cult which would suggest she is an enemy of the titans...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 51 Discussion / 52 Predictions

    Should this thread not be chapter 52 discussion/ 53 predictions now ?
  5. Question How should Attack on Titan End?

    I will list this in order of certainty... Levi - I'm 99% sure he will die doing something extremely epic such as defeating the ape titan, or some new master titan that appears. He will make a huge advance for humanity at the cost of his life, and Eren and his squad will be left to finish the...
  6. Art Anime GIF Thread

    Re: Baddass Anime GIF Thread bwahaha that photoset you uploaded is pretty badass... haha but yah I was looking for badass anime GIFs I look to them for inspiration when I'm story writing :P I appreciate all GIFs though !
  7. Art Anime GIF Thread

    I hope this is the right place to put this :teehee but I have been trying to collect badass GIF's and I never really know what to search or look for. So I'm wondering if you guys have any good ones to share. (These GIFs aren't mine and I don't know who to credit for them because they were taken...
  8. Question Attack on titan syndrome

    lmfao I'm 22 and completely indulged with Attack on titan. I haven't really seriously thought of cosplaying ( maybe for halloween but I'm too lazy) howevere Attack on Titan is the cause of a lot of procrastinating school assignments and exams. It's a lot of all I think about, talk about...
  9. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    I don't see how this theory ties in with the flashback of when Eren saves Mikasa. It would be too weird if Mikasa was a titan shifter whose mission was to keep Eren alive, and then also coincidentally saved by him as a child. It would be a greater possibility if she was turned into a titan by...
  10. Discussion Armin and Erwin's relationship

    lol Erwin's pretty mysterious in how he thinks. Maybe Armin hasn't seen his parents in so long that he doesn't remember what his parents would look like now. Perhaps Erwin prefers to keep it a secret. Anyways we can't deny this parallel... Armin and Erwin are definitely a reflection of each...
  11. Discussion Armin and Erwin's relationship

    That's exactly what I'm saying so the actual whereabouts of Armin's parents is questionable ! and the fact that he mentioned earlier that his parents were " going outside the walls soon" Just makes it even more suspicious that his father could be Erwin or something. I mean common, we can't...
  12. Discussion Armin and Erwin's relationship

    I remember this, only I thought Armin's parents were already gone before the attack on Zhiganshina. It was Armin's grandparents that had been drafted as part of the mission to reclaim wall Maria, and never came back. ??? That's how i remember it.
  13. Question Who would you cast in SnK live action movie/show?

    Oh my goodness I love Liam for Reiner o.o I will probably get lots of hate for saying this, but I want Eren to be Zac Efron.. :/ I think it works guys !!
  14. Discussion Armin and Erwin's relationship

    I saw this post on tumblr that just confirmed my suspisions on the subject... What is everyone's thoughts on Erwin being Armin's father? Did we get any details about Armin's parents that indicate who they are? Cause apperently on episode 5 Armin had a flashback with Eren saying his parents were...
  15. Question If Irwin loses command who should replace him?

    I am a little sad for Levi that he hasn't gotten a single vote though... lol
Top