- Joined
- Oct 5, 2013
- Messages
- 35
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I hope this is the right place to put this
but I have been trying to collect badass GIF's and I never really know what to search or look for. So I'm wondering if you guys have any good ones to share.
(These GIFs aren't mine and I don't know who to credit for them because they were taken off tumblr. )
Here are some starter images, please share what you have!
(For those curious the first GIF is from Gintama I believe, second idk, third soul eater, fourth idk ^_^')
but I have been trying to collect badass GIF's and I never really know what to search or look for. So I'm wondering if you guys have any good ones to share. (These GIFs aren't mine and I don't know who to credit for them because they were taken off tumblr. )
Here are some starter images, please share what you have!
(For those curious the first GIF is from Gintama I believe, second idk, third soul eater, fourth idk ^_^')
Last edited: