Recent content by Nagumo

  1. Nagumo

    Discussion DGM Translation Local Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 195 Discussion/196 Prediction See here's where the crux of our arguments is different. You're arguing that someone whose name you don't know is more correct than fan translators. I'm arguing from the original Japanese text that the meaning is clear. I'm not arguing about...
  2. Nagumo

    Discussion DGM Translation Local Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 195 Discussion/196 Prediction I don't think you're really understanding the nuance of the language, which is interesting, because the nuance is pretty exactly paralleled in English. The difference between a) The people who are so important to you and b) The humans who...
  3. Nagumo

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 21 (Ch. 194-199) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 195 Sorry, forgot to post the release on MH. Hope you all enjoy, and look forward to next month!
  4. Nagumo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Well, the fact that it's setting something in motion is undeniable. The question is how many chapters in the future it will come to fruition. I think the first page of the next chapter will tell the tale. If it starts at the Yorozuya with something other than them being all serious about...
  5. Nagumo

    FT Games

    Re: Fairy Tail Games Mira is playable? That's kind of surprising...
  6. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 186 Discussion / 187 Predictions While her armors function in the same way, we haven't seen any special weapons from her (though she does have hundreds of swords at her disposal). If the effects stack (e.g. Flight Armor + Silfarion) then we could see some truly impressive powerups.
  7. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 186 Discussion / 187 Predictions I still think the Queen will end up being Ultear.
  8. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 186 Discussion / 187 Predictions Yeah, I could live with that. The other alternative is that he doesn't come back as Gazille's cat at all, but as a regular member of FT. This could lead to a long-running gag of Gazille fighting and trying to subdue Lily to make him his cat...
  9. Nagumo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    I don't think this can really be the start of the endgame - we haven't found out enough about Gintoki's past yet for fans to be satisfied - there has to be at least one additional flashback arc to cover that, and a motivating storyline to cause that flashback. This past arc has been one of the...
  10. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 186 Spoiler Thread Lol. Obvious theory is obvious.
  11. Nagumo

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    Man this looks like it's going to be the central arc of Gintama - like the Shishio/Juppongatana arc of Kenshin. Straight up war! Also, I just posted my TL for 309, if you care to check it out. Scan by BakanaHaven/Overload should be out soon.
  12. Nagumo

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    I'm not that familiar with how the title systems work - does he in fact have to relinquish the title to compete as a Asia-Pacific or World challenger?
  13. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 185 Discussion/ 186 Predictions Hmm... Possible, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure we'll get more of the backstory when they reintroduce his parents.
  14. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 185 Discussion/ 186 Predictions Wasn't it explained by the fact that the remote reprogramming got messed up and scrambled his memories?
  15. Nagumo

    Fairy Tail Vol. 22 (chap. 179-187) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 185 Discussion/ 186 Predictions Well, I haven't read the raw for 176, but I wouldn't put too much stock in that translation as IEM takes some liberties. And anyway, an assassin has a far different function than a combatant. The Exceed might excel at the former with surprise...
Top