Recent content by NakeBenihime

  1. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    See, I thought we'd seen him already, but I couldn't really figure it out because I KNOW I haven't seen that hair in UDDUP before. Pyro seems really cool! Yay! I don't know if he reminds me of Urahara from Bleach. He's such a goofball. Pyro doesn't seem like that, but he does physically...
  2. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Wait, am I crazy, or is there a new blond curly-haired cool guy on the scene helping out in Chapter 87?? He is new, isn't he, or did I just not notice him in a previous chapter?
  3. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    So, it could be a while before we get to read Chapter 87? Is the raw provider good about scanning the chapter on time, like for really popular mangas? @Dante: I'm curious about this DDC manga. Does it have anything to do with the real Dante's Divine Comedy?
  4. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Yes, the PedoBear joke at the end credits was sooo hilarious!!! :D Anyways, just hope Mamoru will be okay, what with how the chapter ended, and all. But, since it's him, obviously he'll be alright!
  5. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    You can't read my spoilers? Why not? They seem to be working as far as I can tell... Spoilers for Chap 84:
  6. NakeBenihime

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Wow, very interesting chapter 84! So, I'm gonna have to go on with reading this other manga with the Daiba fella. At first I thought it was centered around Dai, so I was like "I'm not reading that! I hate that guy!" But, Daiba is actually really cool, and we got a bit of info on his...
Top