Recent content by NaruJunky

  1. NaruJunky

    Shounen Tales of Demons and Gods

    I love this story so much, I wish the author would put more effort into it. One chapter a month is a terrible pace. Does anyone here knows Chinese? I need some help with persuading the author to pick up the pace...
  2. NaruJunky

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 895 Discussion / 896 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    King Kobra strikes fast and hard, I think Luffy's hand might become like a long javelin impaling Kata very fast without him being able to dodge it.
  3. NaruJunky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 371 Discussion / 372 Predictions

    Registered but can't access the raw :(
  4. NaruJunky

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 354 Discussion / 355 Predictions

    The images aren't loading for anyone in the original link, does anyone have an alternative link please? Edit: searched google for 신의탑 2부 274화 and came up with several hosting sites, but they all have adult ads around the chapter, be sure to have an adblock...
  5. NaruJunky

    Chapter Gantz 324 Discussion/325 Prediction Thread

    O_o no, there weren't. this was definitely a red line for me. I almost vomited in real life.
  6. NaruJunky

    Chapter Gantz 324 Discussion/325 Prediction Thread

    I have to say this chapter was utterly disgusting. A red line was crossed when they gave human body parts to an alien dog. I'm stopping to follow this manga and reading it any further. Gantz used to be my 4th favorite manga. Now I'll warn everyone I know to stay as far from it as they can.
  7. NaruJunky

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion Again sorry I have nothing against you but you said that Luffy becoming a girl was obvious!? Since when anything in One Piece has become obvious and easy to predict? Making predictions in the world of One piece is almost impossible. Seeing something...
  8. NaruJunky

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 538 Spoiler Discussion Anyone that says he or she saw this coming is the king of bullshit! sorry but that's just load of crap. no one could ever imagine that the main hero of the most popular manga in the world would become a woman after 538 chapters as a man.
  9. NaruJunky

    [528] Magellan

    What is your deviantart account? I want to add this to my favorites
  10. NaruJunky

    What's up your Mind?

    You should upload this fanart to your DeviantART account. instant fav+
  11. NaruJunky

    6 TAILS BY- ZIAJA

    this is great! thank you
  12. NaruJunky

    430.437.Naruto's.Attack.and.Hinata

    This is awesome. thank you
  13. NaruJunky

    437 Page 17 + old Bonuses!

    Missed your colorings!!! Where were you? And I can see that you improved a great deal. amazing
  14. NaruJunky

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread - Part 1 my prediction: Naruto is meditating, collecting Natural energy. the one fighting the pain bodies is a shadow clone. we'll see the shadow clone defeated and replaced with another one already in the sage mode. in the next chapter...
  15. NaruJunky

    Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 432 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Verification: Confirmed source: NF
Top