437 Page 17 + old Bonuses!

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
I was waiting to see your colorings, dude! everyones talk about your doblespread and I can´t find :S and as I expected is very very AWESOME!
and all your colorings!! you are one of the better undoubtedly
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Ye, awesome jobs Patrick. I love your style and I want to see more from you!
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
awesome man...ur style's really good..
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
perfect....your colorings are just astonishingly perfect!
i see no flaw in all of your colorings :)
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
6-tails ser fantastisk ut, riktigt bra jobbat!
rent generellt tycker jag att du borde måla över linjerna oftare dock, eller måla dem, så att de inte sticker ut så mycket! :thumbs
 
Last edited:

NaruJunky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
103
Reaction score
214
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Missed your colorings!!! Where were you?

And I can see that you improved a great deal. amazing
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
haha ._.

i'm nothing =[
 

Kintaro

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
27
Reaction score
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You're reaaaallly amazing! Please do more!
 

sam034

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
These are great!

I especially love the six-tails and the nagato close up! I like the plasticity. Your six tails is my favourite (together with Berto's one beacuse that one stays closer to the original.)

The others are ealso great, I saved many of them to my hard drive.

If you make another colorization post it!

g'day
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Freaking astonishing, Patrik. :kkthumbs
 

Tuia 0.0.7.

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
love all of them
all them are so realistic, and the lighting and shadows are so good

hope one day ill be like you :)
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome back Patrik_h88, it's really good to see you back here. I was hoping you'd have some new colorings to show us. I've already seen the Rasengan double spread, and for the most part, I like what you did. I just thought, that both Naruto, and Pain's eyes, could of been done better. Besides that though, it looks great. As for the the 6 tails panel, I think it's awesome. In fact, I've been using it for my screen saver for the past couple of days.

Well, now for your other colorings. The Nagato, and Konan page, is definitely an eye catcher. I love the shade of green you used for the overall glow around Nagato. The coloring itself, is excellent, and clean. I even like the style of text you used. As for the 3 covers you colored, they're good, but they're not my favorite. I really liked how you colored page 1 from chapter 412 though, and the rest of them are pretty good to. Well, it was good to finally see you back here Patrik. Keep up the good work, and make sure to come back soon.
 

rss

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
aaawwweeesssooommmeee!!!!

you really are one of the best!
man....hope to see more often something from you than usual)

you really have a talent) I can't understand how are you doing this?!)
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
hmmmm words cant describe those. you're awesome. that 6tail is is is.. damn cant find the word:)
 

ludO723

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
103
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow awesome job ! I like the 6 tails, very nice !
 

berto

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
283
Age
46
Gender
Male
Country
France
You're amazing ! You are one of the best artist here ! :D

See you for the next coloring !
 

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
that's simply AWESOME
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
owned. '-'
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
MAGNIFICENT!!! Excellent coloring man.
 
Top