Recent content by nefertieh

  1. nefertieh

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to get a quick translation of these two pages: Page one. Page two. Thankyou in advance! :)
  2. nefertieh

    Done [CH]Need some help with names

    I'm assuming this is a translation of a Chinese translation from a Japanese manga. Otherwise, "小姐" would literately translate to "miss."
  3. nefertieh

    Done Need help with a few sentences.

    Wow, thankyou so much Cmertb and Mikkih!! I really appreciate it. I'll go update my scans now. :D
  4. nefertieh

    Done Need help with a few sentences.

    Eeep! I'm so embarrassed. >.< I wrote out the fragments so that it would be quick to translate, but I see how that could have made it even harder for anyone to understand the actual meaning. I don't need word-to-word translations, only confirmation that I have the general idea correct. :)
  5. nefertieh

    Done Need help with a few sentences.

    Hi, I'm working on the translations for Trinity Blood and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few sentences just to make sure everything is correct. >.< The translated lines below are translated from the Chinese Edited Mangas. なにしろ調べ物が調べ物だけに資料が実に膨大で払え There was really quite a bit of...
Top