Recent content by nejithegreat

  1. Anime Naruto Shippuuden OP/ED Mega-Convo

    Re: New Opening? They'll be "leaked" when the raws come out on Thursday. Until then, not much you can do.
  2. Anime Naruto Shippuuden OP/ED Mega-Convo

    Re: New Opening? New Opening:"Sign" by FLOW (eps 129-) New Endng: "It was you" by Kishidan (eps 129-)
  3. Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie 3

    I think the person ment Minato.
  4. Four Vines To Whipping You

    You're right, I should've done a little more to make him look like Noitora. I was thinking about putting "Ivysaur Level 6" somewhere in the picture (or the six on his tounge), but you can't have a level 6 Ivysaur... :(
  5. Four Vines To Whipping You

    A sketch of Noitora as an Ivysaur... Was really made just to poke fun at the Engrish used in Bleach's titles (Four Arms to Killing You). It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing, so you'll probably never see me in this part of the forum again unless I get "inspired" by something else.
Top