Four Vines To Whipping You

nejithegreat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A sketch of Noitora as an Ivysaur...

Was really made just to poke fun at the Engrish used in Bleach's titles (Four Arms to Killing You). It was kind of a spur of the moment kind of thing, so you'll probably never see me in this part of the forum again unless I get "inspired" by something else.
 

TanukiUdon

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hahaha! Funny idea! I'm always laughing at Kubo's epic fail of the english language... hehe.
I don't know if you really care for some suggestions for this, but if I didn't know Bleach, I would think it was just an Ivysaur with an evil grin. Maybe making him wear an eyepatch instead of a leaf over the eye, or have him sticking out a tongue with a 5 on it would have been awesome. :D
 

nejithegreat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're right, I should've done a little more to make him look like Noitora. I was thinking about putting "Ivysaur Level 6" somewhere in the picture (or the six on his tounge), but you can't have a level 6 Ivysaur... :(
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
haah cool
 
Top