Recent content by nekorose

  1. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 147 Discussion/148 Prediction Thread You mean to try to get Kohane's powers back or something? That'd be interesting... And as for Watanuki getting more mature, I'm so proud of him! It's about time. Though I do miss his glasses. ;)
  2. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 146 Discussion/147 Prediction Thread Hmm... well, in the past he's only not worn his glasses when he was dreaming. So maybe this is some kind of transitional stage? Without an (English) translation, I'm stumped! EDIT:Yay, translation! Apparently he dropped his glasses in between...
  3. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 145 Discussion/146 Prediction Thread I like that idea! Whatever the reason, I'm cheering for Watanuki to get the feather! It'll at least make things interesting! ;) And thanks, Vincent-kun! I got it from one of the cross-over pictures (I think from an artbook) that has all the...
  4. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 145 Discussion/146 Prediction Thread *sigh* We wait for weeks, and get no answers whatsoever. And then Sakura at the end... well, we should get some action next time! Though I was really hoping to learn what Yuuko's wish was. On the other hand, the color pages were awesome as...
  5. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread *sigh* Such is the way of the world. The mangas that throw a few punches always get more attention than the (in my opinion) more interesting and thought provoking ones. :P Don't get me wrong, I enjoy TRC and, like you Vincent, I am interested in...
  6. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Yeah, I doubt it too... it'd be a bit TOO weird! Aw, hugs to you too! And howi and Vincent, you guys are right, we have to trust that CLAMP know what they're doing (that bothers me grammatically, but I can't quite fix it :P). *sigh* I wish...
  7. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Now that is really interesting! If that's the case, do you think she may have created him to dream on her behalf, or perhaps to help her dream? And TSUBASA171, As much as I'd like to see a strong connection between Watanuki and Clow, howi's...
  8. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread It's interesting, but very early on I seem to remember Yuko referencing the Syaoran and Sakura of her world as blood relations of Clow's. I could be wrong though, if so please correct me!
  9. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Howi's right about Watanuki being human, but have we all read TRC 168? Syaoran says that he and Watanuki are "closer than anyone else," which goes back to the bit about them being the same...
  10. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Ah, I never read CCS... ^^' But that's good to know, thanks!
  11. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread Thanks, howi! About the connection between Syaoran and Watanuki, I just had a thought that's probably been said before: Is it possible that Watanuki is some sort of clone of Clow, like Syaoran and his double? Of course, I also subscribe to the...
  12. nekorose

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 144 Discussion/Prediction Thread In accordance with everyone else, it seems, I'm extremely confused... Can someone please explain to me which parts of Watanuki's life is supposedly a dream? With this and all the Fai stuff in Tsubasa, it seems like it must be CLAMP's mission in...
Top