- Joined
- Jun 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: xxxHolic 146 Discussion/147 Prediction Thread
so.. the first hand was R!syaoran and the second one is believed to be C!Syaoran or sheishiro. right?
I'm thinking the second one is more likely to be C!SYaoran though...
i wonder what the significance of watanuki's lost glasses was.
oh no! what happened to kohane-chan.
boo clamp for making us wait two weeks.
so.. the first hand was R!syaoran and the second one is believed to be C!Syaoran or sheishiro. right?
I'm thinking the second one is more likely to be C!SYaoran though...
i wonder what the significance of watanuki's lost glasses was.
oh no! what happened to kohane-chan.
boo clamp for making us wait two weeks.
Last edited:

And also feel free to predict what's next too.



I'm sure this'll be a help to a lot of people.