Recent content by Nickzerz

  1. Nickzerz

    Bakuman, colored.

    Thank you, that picture just helped me out alot! I can see a better view at doing backgrounds now, thanks. and the main reason I wanted to do Bakuman is manly because it finished and I still want to have activity with it being my favorite manga.
  2. Nickzerz

    Bakuman, colored.

    @Knifeshade Haha thanks anyways, and yes and no. Manga looks perfectly fine without color, some of the epic moment's threw the series I do this would look better, for-say So yea, beside's this is something I want to do to get better at drawing, I know it sounds dumb but just doing this makes...
  3. Nickzerz

    Thank you, Bakuman.

    Really really good! That was really amazing, and I feel the same way about Bakuman, wish I could draw. I have been wanting to make manga for awhile, cant though so I really get in a stump and have to write my novels, it just doesin't have the same feel for me though. I wish you luck!
  4. Nickzerz

    Bakuman, colored.

    Hello all, obviously you can tell I'm new to forum but I wanted to start something up, ya know. So I went and grab'd a part of Bakuman in color'd it in. I want to do this with all Chapters but knowing it took around an hour for one page makes that a... ALOT harder, before I go on take a...
Top