Bakuman, colored.

Nickzerz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello all, obviously you can tell I'm new to forum but I wanted to start something up, ya know.
So I went and grab'd a part of Bakuman in color'd it in. I want to do this with all Chapters but knowing it took around an hour for one page makes that a... ALOT harder, before I go on take a look(Warning, im a bit sketchy cuz I haven't used Photoshop in awhile)



Chapter 1 Page 1.

Chapter 1 Page 2


So if anyone would like to help me out that has some photoshop skills and would like to take part just tell me, this is just a hobby though.

I always wanted to make manga, but cant draw so this will do for now :D

Also if this against rules or anything I will be fine with deleting the content, just want to get the word out.

P.S I'm doing a page a day so please come back.
 
Last edited:

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Nickzerz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Nickzerz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

sekida

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
272
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top