Recent content by Niirouge

  1. Niirouge

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung ^ Is that the latest volume out in Korea?... And I'm not trying to be rude or anything when I ask this, but are Chiresakura still working on this series? You know, considering everything that's happening with Edited Mangas and all... I...
  2. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 603 Discussion / 604 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 603 Spoiler Discussion Thread Er... If those brothers are logia (devil-fruit users), how are they not drowning after jumping into the sea to pursue Luffy and co.?... Sorry, but could some-one explain that? ^^;; EDIT: Read the second half. They're probably on a ship :)
  3. Niirouge

    Chapter Bleach 424 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 424 Chapter Discussion/425 Predictions Lol, I'll agree with you on that one! ;) If we wait till a whole arc is over and then read it, it'd probably be more interesting and fast-paced... Well, that's an option but it usually only works for the patient ones :amuse I hope the...
  4. Niirouge

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Oh! Okay, cool! :D Thanks for clearing that up, lol. Yeah, the printed versions are (usually) always better. Well, in quality. Translation is up to the person to decide, but with shoujo manhwa, it's mostly right on the mark :) So support...
  5. Niirouge

    Shounen Detective Conan by Aoyama Gosho

    ^ I love it too! xD I'm glad that the case came to a happy ending and has everyone/anyone read the latest chapters with the... By the way, I sooooo knew that mysterious lady in London was Shinichi's mother :p Feels good to figure something else out when you can't solve the actual case~
  6. Niirouge

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Lol, not the ending, just the summaries as lireah pointed out (thanks!) :) There are hard copies and soft (paper-back?) copies of the manhwa? I didn't realise that Darkhorse releases two versions... Or are we talking about a different...
  7. Niirouge

    Favorites Who's the most attractive Bleach character to you?

    Could I get Kon's personality in Ichigo's body?... But really, my vote goes to Gin :D Simple design, I like characters who smile (despite his one sometimes bordering scary) and his strange personality (yet caring... for Matsumoto) is attractive!
  8. Niirouge

    Who will get kidnapped this time?

    Re: Who will get Kindapped this time? Funny thread :) I voted karin just because her powers seem to be increasing and thus a candidate for future kidnappings... Hopefully though, there won't be any more arcs with those type of storyllines... I know I'm not the only one tired of the...
  9. Niirouge

    Favorite Mage(s)

    I picked a lot more than I thought I would :p 1. Loki (always liked him and his style) 2. Cana (fave chick in the series) 3. Erza (who doesn't love her?) 4. Gray (fanservice for girls?) 5. Gazille (overall look and attitude is pleasing to read) 6. Natsu (meh, I see him so much I just have to...
  10. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 602 Spoiler Discussion Thread I can't stop laughing at the new image and Sanji's reaction to the Okama's "love" xD The Okama's attack on the marines seem so... frightening... in many ways...
  11. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 602 Spoiler Discussion Thread Love Perona's new look :) And lol at Hancock's wink - I suddenly felt the urge to see Duval and gang again because of that :D Can't wait to see the adventures they're going to have at Fishman Island (?) ~
  12. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    ^ Lol, killing off a character because you don't like them? Sounds like what most mangaka do... Strangely enough. Back on topic though: I think we've heard all possible predictions and theories, but does someone have anything else to add while we (impatiently) wait for the next chapter? Well...
  13. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Lol, yeah, that part wasn't very loyal :p But it seemed like she still "cared" for him at least... I mean, do you cry over someone if you don't? (When Mihawk broke to her the news about Moria's supposed "death") And in her case, shedding tears is a pretty big deal... You know, pride as a...
  14. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    ^ Yeah, I'm also curious as to where she went... I doubt she stayed at Mihawk's place... That's just... weird... And she seems pretty loyal to Moria so I was assuming she'd leave with Zoro (and perhaps use him for a while) and then go find her boss by herself... ? I can't see her suddenly...
  15. Niirouge

    Chapter One Piece 600 Discussion / 601 Prediction Thread

    Interesting :) Straight-forward and reasonably captures the authenticity of the characters! Nice job! But I still want the others to do something, LOL. I hope there's a lot more butt-kicking than that as well ;) I wouldn't want it to end on a cliff-hanger and then have to wait to see...
Top