Recent content by NiNoZaPo

  1. NiNo's art

    I'm personally better and faster on paper, but slowly I'm getting the hang of digital too. I also use Manga Studio 5 and SAI tool. MORE SKETCHES- Last year: (Copy that scene from an anime clip awhile back) This year:
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Let's talk about this discuss over to the right thread. :)
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Personally, the series reached it limits once he got his powers. I could go off and give my reasons, the characters, the world, the setting, the theme, of Baku No Hero is a okay but not a good series, but I feel like I'm getting some people kinda mad with my comments. Over all THOUGHTS: Good...
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    And yes, I agree. It's a popular series, THAT'S A FACT! STRAIGHT UP FACT! And I'm not saying the series will fall apart any time soon. Nope. Matter of a fact, I think the series will become more popular once the anime comes out. Big time. But once that anime series is over, Baku No Hero will be...
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Yes, I'm not a mangaka. I never said I was a mangaka, but I know a lot about basic story telling and I do read stories/interviews about real mangakas. And one thing I learn about grabbing readers attention, at least in today's shonen, be very flashy. That isn't a bad thing, I get it, but how...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    *sigh* Fine, sorry for having an opinion. :( All I'm saying Baku No Hero isn't really new nor fresh for WSJ. The series is following all WSJ footnotes perfectly: Friendship, Cool fights, nice character designs, but the plot feels too weak. I don't mind a simple story but if the story just...
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    No need to be rude. All I'm saying what comes up, must come down. I feel like Hero Academia is becoming too popular too-too fast. That sounds like a good thing, huge fandom and tons of fan art, but my question is how long you think the mangaka can keep this up? I feel like very soon the mangaka...
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I'm sorry if someone discus or mention this before, but do you guys kinda think Hero Academia might be the next Hitman Reborn? I know for a fact it's not replacing Naruto nor One Piece, but from the ranking and famdom the series have gotten over in the past months, this series might be the next...
  9. NiNo's art

    Yup. All digital. Here are some more sketches I drew: Last year: This year:
  10. NiNo's art

    Wow, been 2 years since I posted here. Well, I'm still drawing. Here are some sketches I drew last year and some from this year: Some from last year Some from this year:
  11. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 8

    I'm not going to lie, I'm surprise The Story of Isobe Isobee is still running on Weekly Jump. Not because I think it's a bad series or anything, but compare to all the other series that's running in WJ, it feels out of place.
  12. Hello, I'm Neato

    Hello, I'm NiNoZaPo. To be quite honest with yea, I had posted here couple times ago, but I got off from this site nearly a full year ago. Well, I'm back and want to reintroduce myself again. To give you a basic idea of who I am and why I am here: I am illustrator. I like to draw and sketch...
  13. Discussion Flat chested vs Big breasts

    My exposure of anime/manga fan service were Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star and Ranma 1/2. In other words; normal size breast. I never really got into the big size breast in anime/manga. To be honest with you guys, I find huge size breast personally disturbing. Too much of something can be a bad thing...
  14. I would like to become a professional manga artist/writer! Help?

    Here's is a great way to test yourself out if you really want to be a mangaka: DRAW EVERY DAY! If you can manage to do that for a whole year, A WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT TAKING ANY DAYS OFF, than you have a small little taste of being a mangaka. Mangakas draws a lot, A LOT, most mangakas nearly get 3...
  15. NiNo's art

    Yup, another so call artist here. Just here to post some of my sketches. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us (yes, I did copy this picture from a screen shot. First time ever I drew this type...
Top