Recent content by No OnE

  1. No OnE

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 421 Spoiler Discussion I understand that Danzou doesn't want Naruto to get captured or lose control, but at the same time he made enemies with Naruto and probably the entire frogland for killing that frog. What side is he on? /facepalm Now how in the world is Naruto going to get...
  2. No OnE

    NO·【……417】-----Joker sai

    I just got my ass kicked by that cover!
  3. No OnE

    Samui of Hidden Cloud - Fanart

    This is the best rendition of her yet, from what I've seen. :D edit: I'm not the person on your dA who said almost the exact same thing as I, thought I'd put that out there :P
  4. No OnE

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - SUB OUT!

    Re: Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - RAW OUT! This movie was such a big improvement over the first three. I enjoyed it a lot, personally.
  5. No OnE

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Next week, Itachi's final genjutsu. Not an attack or anything, just all the remaining secrets and Itachi's last message to Sasuke. I sense epic on the horizon.
  6. No OnE

    393 page 16 panel 1

    Good stuff man! An epic chapter getting the epic coloring treatment :D
  7. No OnE

    Chapter 390 by DaKroG

    Sweet coloring, dude! Simple yet detailed.
  8. No OnE

    Sasuke Vs Itahchi FanVideo

    DD/Artanis' video looks better than half of TV-Tokyo's work. No wonder they felt it urgent to keep ripping the vids off youtube. :smile-big
  9. No OnE

    Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore That would be awesome :)
  10. Naruto by No OnE

    Naruto by No OnE

    Amateur Manga Colorist Category, Week 6
  11. No OnE

    348 cover by vhea!

    The water just makes him seem so much more awesome and mysterious :D Nice job!
  12. No OnE

    343.16 colored by Caracols

    Nice colorings!
  13. No OnE

    Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    Ah, makes sense. I suppose not fleeing when Team 7 showed up was Kakuzu's only mistake. He was probably overconfident and had Akatsuki pride on the line (not to mention he didn't know Naruto's abilities). I hope Naruto doesn't learn body flicker, he'd be "too" Yondaime if that happened. If he...
  14. No OnE

    Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

    Genin and Chuunin are just labels/titles, they aren't actual skill levels. Naruto and Shikamaru both proved that in the last few chapters. Anyways, I've studied these latest 2 chapters hard, and I've come to my conclusion - Kakuzu did not make any mistakes, Kishimoto didn't make Kakuzu do...
  15. No OnE

    Ch. 339 - p.15 (*UPDATED* Cleaned/Colored Frame 6)

    Thanks ^^ I found it pretty easy to do with Flash, actually. But I'm also horrible at photoshop :P I noticed that I could have made line thicknesses more appropriate for different parts, but I'll save that for next time. EDIT: Just added my first coloring attempt aswell B)
Top