- Joined
- Feb 13, 2006
- Messages
- 2,647
- Reaction score
- 103
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I havent colored in a long time....colored yesterday...it feels weird......
But anyway, great chapter, i really liked it. I guess the Battle is over and Sasuke got his revenge ^^..but now what?.....
V1. With glow

i used the water drops around itachi's head to show the impact of him hitting the wall. And...i tried to make a lil screenshot of it XD
V2. without glow

i think when them show this in the anime....its gonna be a triple-take or something hehe
But anyway, great chapter, i really liked it. I guess the Battle is over and Sasuke got his revenge ^^..but now what?.....
V1. With glow

i used the water drops around itachi's head to show the impact of him hitting the wall. And...i tried to make a lil screenshot of it XD
V2. without glow

i think when them show this in the anime....its gonna be a triple-take or something hehe
Last edited:
