Recent content by NoirAscii

  1. Original Work [original manga] Sync-H.

    Thanks Apollo, I know I'm not great at drawing but I think I am slowly improving.
  2. Original Work [original manga] Sync-H.

    Thanks for the opinion, apologies that you didn't enjoy it if that is indeed the case, but of course I also know that you cannot please everyone. To answer your question regarding why I have it available for purchase is due to the fact that many people I know that like manga prefer it in...
  3. Feedback Is my manga plot worth continuing?

    After reading your brief description of your original piece, I would urge you to continue your work, because it is definitely a very inspired plot. It would cater to the audiences of various popular works out there at the moment, such as Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Blue Exorcist, Black...
  4. Original Work [original manga] Sync-H.

    Hello fellow manga readers, Currently I am making a manga titled 'Sync-H'. The first issue is available on amazon as an ebook and paperback version, alongside some of the first few pages being on deviantart. The story is based after a technological singularity, where humans have been given...
Top