Original Work [original manga] Sync-H.

NoirAscii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hello fellow manga readers,

Currently I am making a manga titled 'Sync-H'. The first issue is available on amazon as an ebook and paperback version, alongside some of the first few pages being on deviantart.

The story is based after a technological singularity, where humans have been given a new life in a virtual world, however the perfect world is changed when viruses corrupt the world, feeding on any human they find.

As a last ditch effort, the system creates Virus Hunters to eradicate the threat. One such Hunter by the name of Null Hex, is made with the ability to absorb the viruses. As time goes on, the battle is all but won by the viruses, leading the humans to the brink of extinction.

The manga begins during a hunt for the infamous 'hunter killer', leading to a turning point for Null Hex when he saves a human with nowhere to hide from the virus menace.

Amazon page -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0179CZNVC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1447328736&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=noir+ascii&dpPl=1&dpID=51vep3JUsYL&ref=plSrch

Deviantart page - http://noirascii.deviantart.com

If you are interested in the manga, let me know what you think!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
Why bother selling it? Who would buy it? Wouldn't it be much better to put it online for all to read, perhaps make name and then write something of higher qualitative standard? .-.
 

NoirAscii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the opinion, apologies that you didn't enjoy it if that is indeed the case, but of course I also know that you cannot please everyone.

To answer your question regarding why I have it available for purchase is due to the fact that many people I know that like manga prefer it in hard copy format, therefore it seemed only logical to have that option for readers.

Furthermore, I am currently working on a website so people that do cater an interest towards my manga can read it online. However, I do feel that if I intend to further my series, I need to also have the necessary options at my disposal, such as hard copies for example.

If you have any further constructive criticism, feel free to inform me, I am more than happy to hear it.
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
My advice is to just keep drawing! You're already drawing full manga pages, which is more than most people your level are doing. Just keep on drawing as much as you can.
 

NoirAscii

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 12, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Apollo, I know I'm not great at drawing but I think I am slowly improving.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ah, you probably misunderstood. It's no criticism - I haven't read your manga. My implied question kinda was 'why not just put it online, instead of selling it?'.

But you answered that already, sorry for posing a vague question~
 
Top